Two

YAAAY first chap! Hope you like it ;) enjoy

"Bella's POV"

I look up and see Jc. His big brown eyes staring into mine sends shivers through my body.

"What's up?" I asked breaking the staring contest.

"I was wondering what you're doing after school?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm not doing anything why? What do you need?" I ask

"Well it's Friday night and there is this party that the boys and I are throwing and I was just wondering if maybe-" he says as Connor interrupts.

"Hey guys! Whatcha talkin about?" he asks with a smile on his face.

"Connor one sec okay? I'm just telling her about the party tonight." Jc says while looking at Connor.

"Oh sorry!! Hope you can make it Bell!" Connor says while walking away.

"So? What do ya say? Can you come?" He asks while staring back at me.

"Yeah I'd love to come. Thanks! What time?" I ask while looking at his hand which was coming closer to mine.

He looks down at mine, "I can pick you up at 8 if you want?"

"Sounds great thanks Jc." I say while walking backwards down the hallway.

After school I rush home and see if my mom is there. Of corse, she's not. I run upstairs to my room and scroll through twitter for an hour. Twitter can be so damn distracting. I started getting ready, putting on a little makeup, a black dress that goes down to my knees and curled my long brown hair.

I look at my phone and it has a new message.

Be there at eight :)

~Jc

There is something about Jc that I just can't stop thinking about him. His smile, those big brown eyes, and his sweet personality.

I pick up my phone and reply.

Alright sounds good. can't wait :)

-Bella

A few hours later I hear a knock at my door. I gasp, put on my shoes, grab my bag and open the door.

~~~~~~~~

"Jc's POV"

I hear running around inside her house after I knock. She opens the door making me jump and I laugh.

"You scared me!" I say with a stupid smile on my face.

She laughed and I blushed. Her smile is breathtaking.

I open my car door for her and she takes a seat.

"What a gentleman you are Jc."

I blush and close her door. We arrived at the house and we walked in. The music was loud and there were people everywhere. I didn't think it would get this big.

"Would you like me to get you a drink?" I ask her as she's trying to listen over the music.

"Sure" she replied with an unsure look.

"Do you want an alcohol drink?" I ask

"If you do I will" she said. I went into the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinet. I reached for the red wine when somebody grabbed my hand and turned me around. My ex.