Seven

"Bella's POV"

I woke up, and looked up at a sleeping Jc. Awh his eye is swollen. It looks way better than last night at least...

I put my hand on his cheek, rubbing under his eye with my thumb. His eyes blink open and he looks at my with his glossy brown eyes.

"Good morning" he said while he smiled forgetting that he had a swollen face, and his smile faded as he groaned.

"Your face is looking better babe." I say while our noses almost touch.

"Sure doesn't feel any better..." he said pulling me closer to his chest.

"We shouldn't stay in bed too long. Trevor is in the living room on the couch sleeping and Sam said something about coming here in the morning." I said to him.

"Alright alright" he said and then sighed.

We stayed in bed for ten more minutes, then finally got up. I threw on one of Jc's crew necks and walked out the door. Little Trev was sound asleep on the couch looking so vulnerable, so I stuck my finger in his mouth. He opened his eyes quickly, looked at me then groaned and turned over.

"Good morning Trev!" I said in a baby voice and he just made a sound. Jc and I wanted to be loud and obnoxious so we played Mario Kart. We screamed and yelled at the TV. After that, Jc went on to his twitter and tweeted something like "The bae beat me at Mario Kart... I'm so salty rn" (a/n if you follow him on twitter u know. you just know)

Ricky and Connor came downstairs and as usual, Connor was wrapped in his blanket and lying on the floor.

"Good morning people of Earth" Connor said in a high pitch voice.

Not long after they came down, Sam walked in the front door.

"Good morning guys and girl." he said as he walked into the living room.

"Morning Sam" everyone said back.

"Bella?" he said with a curious voice, "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

I looked at Jc who was looking at Sam, then he looked at me and nodded. I walked into the other room with Sam.

"We're okay right? I really don't want this friendship to go downhill. You're like my best friend. I missed you the whole time I was on my trip. I'm so glad we're friends Bell." he said while looking around the room.

"Of corse Sam... Just please don't bash Jc's face in again." I said jokingly and he smiled.

"Never again" he agreed and we shook hands on it. We both walked back into the room, and I sat on Connor.

"Bella you weigh like nothing." Connor said while he was panting, obviously lying.

"I know right! I'm like a feather!" I said as I put all my wight on him and I finally for up. He laughed along with the other boys.

"Except for your bony butt!" he said as he pointed to his butt, and I giggled.

"Must. Get. Coffee." He shouted as he walked into the kitchen and started the coffee machine. I sat down beside Jc and hugged his side.

"You rachet people are so damn loud!" Trevor yelled which made me jump and we all laughed.

"Bella I wanna go for a swim! Come with me" Jc said with a smile, I didn't want to but his smile just changes my mind. I think he knows and that's why he does it.

"Fine. I think I grabbed my swimsuit when I packed a bunch of clothes" I said as we both got up and walked into Jc's room. I grabbed my swimsuit and went upstairs. I wanted to see what Kian was doing. I decided to change in the bathroom upstairs because someone was in the downstairs bathroom. I closed the door behind me and took off my shirt and shorts. I grabbed my bottoms, and put them on, then I grabbed my top and started to tie it. The door shot open and I gasped and dropped my top revealing too much. I quickly turned around.

"Kian!!" I yelled and his eyes were just widened.

"Do you need any help?" he said as he walked closer to me. I flinched and he closed the door and grabbed the top straps and started tying them. 'What is going on?' I thought to myself.

"Listen Bella." he said behind my back, "Believe it or not, but I think, well... um. I like you."

I turned around and looked at him with a weird look.

"Kian. I'm with Jc." I said back.

"We can change that" he said with an evil smirk and turned around and walked out the door.

"DONT YOU DARE!" I hissed at him but he was not paying attention. He just walked downstairs. I chased after him. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he stopped. He looked like he forgot what he was going to do.

I walked outside and I found

Jc in the pool, pulling out a barbecue.

"What the hell?" I said while looking at him with my head turned.

"The party" he laughed and I slowly got into the pool and helped him.

After swimming I was so

tired. I'm never this tired but it felt like I needed a nap. I got changed, had a shower, and walked into Jc's bedroom. I laid down on the bed and drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Kian's POV"

She is so beautiful I couldn't resist but tell her my feelings. I wanted her. I don't want her to be Jc's. She is mine. When that happened in the bathroom, something happened I don't know what happened... but for some strange reason, I can't remember what happened after walking in on her. I don't know what I said, if I hurt her, or if I scared her.

She was outside for an hour or so, with Jc having a swim. I wish it was me. I need her. She came in and went to bed. She is mine. The boys had left for a walk down town and I decided to stay. I walked into Jc's room and found her sleeping so gracefully, so calm, so beautifully. I stroked her hair with my hand. I watched her sleep, but not creepily. I don't think she even cared. She looked up at me but then fell back asleep.

I left the room, just in time for the boys to get back. I sat down and the boys rushed in. Jc went straight to his room to see Bella. He woke her up and laid with her for a couple of minutes. I hope she doesn't tell him everything.

"Bella's POV"

I told him everything. How he walked in on me, how he told me that I was his not Jc's, and how he watched me sleep.

Jc was freaked out. He would have never thought that Kian would ever do such a thing. I felt the same way... Kian was acting strange lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow Kian has turned! aagh still ship Jella js. thx for readin!