Twelve

Hey guys I know it's not much, but thanks for 100+ reads on this book! To me honestly it doesn't matter if anyone reads it, I just love writing it. So thanks!

~Hanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jc's POV"

I slammed the door behind me and paced back and forth around the room. Why can't Ally just leave me and my life be?

I hear the front door open and the only thing I can think of, is Kian. He's home. What am I going to say to him? I finally get myself together and realize I have more power than he does over Bella. She is my girlfriend and I won't let anyone hurt her.

I open the door and slowly exit. I walked into the living room like I would normally do and my eyes go straight to Kian. He was in the kitchen looking down at his phone on the counter.

He looks up and his eyes set on mine.

"Jc we need to talk." He says almost looking sad.

We go out the back door and he sits on the bench.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" I say while looking down.

"I didn't know what got into me Jc. I feel like a terrible person and I cant sleep at night knowing that we aren't the bros we used to be." He says while trembling his shoulders.

"Listen, I want you to know that I as well don't want Bella to break us apart. She is mine and you need to accept that."

"Jc I for sure know that. I just want us to be brothers again."

"I do too. After I saw what happened, I had so many emotions."

"You do know that it wasn't me who kissed her right?" He says looking up at me.

"Excuse me?" I say. I was so confused.

"Bella kissed me Jc"

"Bella wouldn't do that to me Kian. She was trying to pull away and she was waving her hands in the air." I say with an eyebrow raised.

"Dude she set it up. Right when you opened the door, that's when she started doing it."

Could this be the truth? I just don't know if he's lying or not. I don't want it to be true. How could Bella do that to me? Is she cheating on me?

"Kian you're lying" I said

"Jc I'm telling the complete truth."

I walked inside with terror on my face.

"Bella!?" I yell but no reply.

I ran upstairs and burst into Connors room. She is sitting on Connors bed.

"Are you kissing Connor too?!" I yell

"Jc what are you talking about?!" She says looking confused

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME BELLA!" I yell

"DO WHAT JC TELL ME"

"YOU KISSED KIAN ON PURPOSE!"

"JC I WOULD NEVER-" she started

"HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING BELLA YOU CANT HIDE." I interrupted.

She stands up and starts walking towards me. I back up and she looks at me sad.

"Jc I'm sorry to interrupt, and I know were bros, but Bella would never do that to someone. Knowing what Kian has done to Bella in the past, shows that he is lying." Connor says while standing up.

"I don't know what to believe anymore." I glare at Bella and open up the door and slam it behind me. I ran downstairs and I could hear footsteps behind me. I opened up the door and leave and run down the road.

"YOU CANT JUST RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS JC!" I hear a scream from behind me. I knew it was Connor. I didn't look back.

"I can do what I want." I murmur to myself

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! Short chapter hope you enjoyed updating right now :)