Thirteen

"Trevor's POV"

My parents and I just got back from a vacation to Hawaii and I wanted to go and visit the boys, and Bella. On our way there we had to stop for gas, so I went into the gas station and grabbed 7 Arizona's for everyone. I hopped back into the car and we drove away. We were driving right down their street when I hear screaming and I see Jc sprinting down the road. 'What now' I think to myself and open the door causing my mom to scream at me to get back in the moving car. I ran towards the house. I found Bella on her knees in the middle of the road and I hugged her from behind.

"Bella what's going on?" I whisper into her ear.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Trevor" she whispers in a shaky voice and turns and diggers her head into my chest.

I rub her back. "Bell I need you to tell me what's going on."

"Jc" she says in almost a non hear able whisper.

I hear a sob escape her dry lips and I rub her back and sit her up. I help her stand, and we walked inside. I set her down on the couch and she sat up holding her knees up to her chest. I sat beside her and hugged her side.

"He thinks it's my fault." She cried.

"Who? What? When?" I ask

"Jc thinks that I kissed Kian but he kissed me. I am telling the truth." She said while she whipped her tears away."Kian kissed me! He believes Kian not me."

I was so confused. How could Jc not believe his own girlfriend?

"Listen Bella, I believe you. I know you're telling the truth." I say moving the long hair out of her face. "I will find him"

I stand up, and walk towards the door. My mom is standing outside talking to Ricky and Connor and talking about what had just happened.

"I'm going to find him. If he knows I'm here, maybe he'll come back." I say to my Mom and she gives me an 'I'm worried' look like every mother should."I'll be fine!"

I start running down the street towards where Jc was running. I stopped to catch my breath. I was running for hours. No sign of Jc. Bella has been telling me how much he has been running away lately. He seems out of it.

It was getting late and I had no idea where Jc was, but I had to keep looking. I walked and looked for hours.

Finally, I came across Jc who was sobbing in an alleyway.

"Jc!" I yell and run towards him. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Trev" he slurs

"Buddy what's going on. Bella told me everything." I say looking down at him. "What's gotten into you?"

" I seem like a different person. I love Bella so much and I believe her. My gut is telling me otherwise."

"Jc. I think Kian is the liar in the situation. I know I wasn't here for this whole thing, but Bella is torn to pieces, and Kian seems fine and not worried at all. You have to look around you Jc and realize who's the bad guy in the situation." I say as he looks at me right in the eye.

"Trevor you're so right. But I just don't know anymore. Kian is my best friend and he turned on me. Bella is my girlfriend and she created all of this. I just don't know anymore." He says as he put his head in his palms.

I play with the rocks with my shoe. "Jc we need to go back and make this right." I finally say breaking the silence. "it's getting late and we need to go back. This place is sketchy."

"I don't want to go back there. I feel like I keep running away, and it's because I need to be alone. I never get time alone in the house. That's why I run away." He takes a deep breath in.

"C'mon Jc" I say as I reach down a hand for him. He takes it and I help him up. "We will go back, and talk this through. I think it's a good idea to sit down with Kian and Bella, and talk about everything that's going on."

He nods and we start walking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

Breathing heavily, I start to pace around the room. I don't know what's going on. I'm crying like an idiot. I just hate seeing Jc go through all of this trouble. So much stress is going through my body. I go into the bathroom, close the door, and sit with my knees up to my chest on the floor. I cry into my knees as I rock back and forth. No wonder Jc doesn't want to be with you. Your

stupid,

ugly,

fat,

Worthless.

All of these thought races through my brain and I couldn't take it. I believed it. I searched through all of the drawers. I didn't want to go back to doing this anymore, but it came over me. Power wasn't in my hands anymore. It was in my thoughts. I grabbed something sharp from the drawer, and held it in my hand. I stared at myself in the mirror.

'Look at you. You're so ugly and fat. Why would anyone even want to look at you.'

I starred at my puffy red eyes from crying and let out one last sob before it all started. The blood, the pain. I dropped the tool and sank to the floor. Blood was on the floor and I cried so hard. I held my wrist in pain.

"Bella? are you okay?" I hear Connor from outside of the door.

I don't reply, and just keep crying like an idiot.

"Bella?!" he shouts, "I will knock this door down if I have to!"

I hear banging on the door and I don't move. The door shoots open and I look up at Connor who has terror in his eyes. Ricky is standing behind him with the same look. Ricky pushes bast Connor and kneels down in front of me. He grabs my wrist, and I screech in pain.

"Sorry Bella! I- I didn't know." he yelps

He puts my non-cut arm over his shoulder and helps me up. Connor is holding the broken door open for him and was just starring at me. They bring me upstairs and into Ricky's room. They sit me on the bed. I have no expression in my face. My lips were dry, I was pale, and I was empty inside.

"Connor get the first aid kit!!" Ricky yells at Connor who is already half way down the stairs running into the kitchen to get it.

"It will be okay Bella." He says under his breath rubbing my back and rocking me back and forth. Connor comes up the stairs with a glass of water and a first aid kit.

"Stop" I say almost in a whisper. "I don't want to be healed."

"Nonsense. I won't let that happen I'm sorry." Ricky says while he gets out the bandages.

They start to wrap up my arm, and I take a sip of water. Connor's hand slips and hits one of the cuts, and I yelp and gasp.

"I'm so sorry Bell I didn-"

"It's fine" I interrupt.

"Listen. I don't want Jc to know about this right away, so don't tell him right away. I want to tell him at the right time." I say in almost a whisper and lick my dry lips.

I sit up, and Ricky hands me a crew neck sweater. I pull it on, and thank them. I take the glass of water, and head downstairs.i walk out of the back door and sit on the bench. I don't know where Kian went, but I didn't care. I needed alone time. I think Trevor's mom drove home already. Trevor. I really hope he's not into trouble with anything. I hope he found Jc.

About 20 minutes of silence and sitting outside, I hear the back door open.