Sixteen

Ayye I usually wouldn't say this but if you want to follow me on any of my social media, here you go.

Insta: @hanna_bean14

Twitter:@oCaylenCloudo

Hope you enjoy the next chapter :) don't forget to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Connor's POV"

It feels Iike I have just been pelted in the head with razor blades. I dunk my head under water trying to get whatever this sharp oozing substance off of me and right when I get up out of the water, another gets thrown. Everyone is screaming and I turn around to see Jc and Bella chucking eggs at Kian, Trevor, and I. I screamed and swam to the edge of the pool. Kian and Trevor now have eggs in their hands and they are throwing them back at Bella and Jc. I scream like a goose and jump into the bush .

"CONNOR YOU CANT HIDE! WE WILL FIND YOU. AND WE WILL KILL YOU." Bella yells and runs toward the bush that I am in. I scream and jump into the other bush. Bad idea again by Connor.

"OWWWY" I scream and jump out of the bush. "STAP I AM INJURED!"

I look down and I have little thorns all over my body. Bella comes up to me and drops her egg on the ground.

"Aw Connor. Why'd you jump in the prickle bush?" she asked.

"I thought it was a normal bush. They all look the same to me."

"Well let's get you cleaned up"

She grabs my hand and I squeal.

"What!!!" she asks letting go.

"You just pushed a thorn into my hand when you grabbed it."

"Sorry Con!!!" she says and she brings me into the house.

"Okay we need to get all of these stupid things out!" she says.

"Okay just pull them out." I say.

The boys are still outside screaming and throwing eggs.

"Okay Connor just relax." Bella says while sounding like a doctor.

"Okay dock"

She started pulling them out of my chest and it gave me goose bumps on my arms. She pulls them out one by one and makes it to my legs. She pulls them out so fast I can't even feel it anymore. The odd one will hurt a lot and make me squeal, but other than that, it was okay. She finally finished, and put bandages on the ones that were bleeding, which there were only a few.

"Thanks doctor Bella!" She smiles and I give her a high five. We both walk back out, the eggs are all gone, and Jc throws Trevor into the pool.

"YOU FLOP! NOW THERE IS EGG UP IN THE POOL." Trevor yells when his head comes up from the water.

Bella and I both laugh and help him out of the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jc's POV"

I didn't even notice that Bella and Connor went inside until they both came out.Kian and I have finally stopped the craziness. Ricky wasn't down here, he was up in his room filming and editing. Ricky is like that. He is always doing things for his YouTube career. I like that about him. He is so concentrated in his work. I honestly look up to him with his love for his job.

I walk inside the cool, air conditioned house and walk into the bathroom. Everyone was still outside, but I just wanted to get all of this egg off of me. I undress, turn on the water and hop in. The steamy, hot water feels so good on my body. I closed my eyes and let the hot water run down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

After Jc went inside, I followed him in, not long after. I didn't know where he went, so I went into his room and took fresh clothes out of my bag. I made my way into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.The shower was running. I didn't realize someone was in here with me until Jc poked his head out of the curtain.

"Well hello" he says and he laughs.

"Sorry I'll be leaving now" I say, but first I walk up to him, kiss his nose, and poke his belly button, turn around and walk towards the door. I open it, look back before I close the door and smirk at him. He has a beat red face, and he slowly backs into the shower.

I giggle to myself, hold my fresh clothes up to my chest and walk upstairs to the other bathroom. I lock the door behind me, start the shower and undress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jc's POV"

What just happened? I stand in the boiling water and stare at the wall in front of me. She kills me. She makes me week at my knees.

After my shower, I grab a towel, and wrap it around my waist. I grab my dirty clothes off of the bathroom floor and walk into my room. I shut the door behind me, and went to my closet. I grabbed a plain white T-shirt, skinny jeans, a red plaid shirt, and black vans. I pulled on my skinny jeans and shirt, and tied the plaid shirt around my waist. I slipped on my black vans and headed for the door. I opened the door and I was startled by Bella on the other side. She had the towel wrapped around her body, and her long brunette hair was wet and dangling over her shoulders. She was stunning.

"Well hello there, are you going to let me in?" She cuts off my thoughts and smiles at me with a dimpled smile. I laugh and stop starring. I let her pass by me."Well are you going to watch me change? Or are ya going to leave?"

I snap out of it and say bye and laugh. I back out of the door and she shakes her head at me and laughs as I back out of the door tripping over my own feet. She is so irresistible. I can't help but look at her gorgeous body and smile. I smile to myself and walk into the living room. Kian comes running in and says "JC! YOU, ME, MARIO CART MATCH NOW."

I give him a glare and said "Game on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

After I finished getting dressed, I heard so much screaming and yelling from the living room. I exit the room, make my way to the kitchen and notice that they are playing Mario Cart. I didn't want to disturb them, so I just opened the fridge, grabbed a cold Arizona, and headed for the stairs without interrupting them. I went upstairs into Connors room, and saw him sitting at his iMac and on tumblr. I grabbed his MacBook, and sat on his bed.

"Hey Bell" he says without looking away from his computer screen.

"Hey Con, how's them bandages treatin ya?"I ask and then crack open the cold drink.

"They feel a bit better, they just sting" he answers and rubs one of his bandages.

After about an hour of just talking and roaming the internet, the screaming from downstairs started to ware down. I look out of the window, and notice how dark it has gotten since the egg fight. I sit up, close the laptop, and walk towards the door. Connor did the same, and followed shortly behind me. We walked down and smelled the beautiful smell of fresh popcorn. Connor and I smile at each other, and run into the living room.

When we enter the popcorn smelling room, my mouth waters. Jc and Kian have made three huge bowls of popcorn. Jc smiles at me, and I smile back. Trevor and Ricky are already sitting on the couch.

"I thought it would be fun to have a family movie night" Jc smiles with his dimples. On the ground was a bunch of blankets and pillows. We all made our way onto it, and we all snuggled up. I was between Jc and Trevor, and Wishbone was snuggled up beside Jc. We all were basically spread out across the floor spooning in a line. Connor decided to put on the Titanic, and we were all were pretending to sob dramatically. This was the last night at the house before VidCon, and I was having a great time. We leave first thing in the morning.