Nineteen

Hey guys i really hope you're liking this story so far... I'm really enjoying writing it, and i am not going to stop any time soon. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Keep on reading, some big things are coming! Love you guys. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jc's POV"

The meet and greet was over, and it was time to head back to the hotel. I cant wait to see Bella again, even though ive only been gone for 4 hours or so. When we got back to the hotel, I slid the key to our room, and walked in. On the bed was a note from Bella.

Jc,

I went with a couple of friends to a little party, I will be back not too long after you get back from the meet&greet. I hope you had an amazing time with your fans! I love you so much.

~Bella, your bae

Her note made me smile to myself. The boys and I came back early, so I decided to surprise her at the party. I just miss her so much. I walked over to the party with Ricky, becuase he wanted to tag along. As we entered the loud, bright, party, I searched for Bellas long brown hair. I searched through the crown and i finally came across her. She was with a boy... She was laughing with him and having a good time, until he kissed her. It lasted for two seconds, and Bella quickly pulled away and walked the other direction. I ran after her and on the way, i passed the boy and slapped him on the cheek. I ran after her as she entered the women's restroom. I opened the door and walked in. All of the girls that were in there, ran out as i ran in. Bella was in the corner hugging her knees to her chest. She looks up at me with widened eyes, and releases her knees from her chest.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" She slurs

"I came to see you because the meet and greet ended early, but then i saw something i didnt really want to see." I say back and sit in front of her.

"You saw that?" Her eyes widened

i nod my head yes.

"J- Jc" she stammers "I didnt think it would go that far."

"Tell it to the toilets" I murmur and get on to my feet. "Youre drunk Bella. Thats why you did it."

"I-I'm sorry Jc I didnt mea-" She stops as i storm out of the bathroom. I walk through the crowd and out of the party. I left Ricky, but he knows his way back to the hotel. I ran back to the hotel, and i could hear running footsteps behind me. I knew it was Bella, but i didnt look back. I just kept running. I storm into the room, and start to pase back and forth. Connor was on his bed on his computer.

"Whats goi-" he starts but stops as Bella walks into the room panting.

"Jc I can explain" She pants.

"explain it when youre sober." I murmur.

"You can be mad at me all you want. All I had was a few drinks. Everyone dose once and a while."

"Yeah yeah. Ive heard it before. I think im going to spend the rest of the night in the other boys room. You and Connor can sleep here. Explain it all to me in the morning." I say and head for the door.

"I love you" She says as i open the door. I look back at her before i close it.

"Yeah." I say and close it.

~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

He needs to know that I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. I think I'm going to let him sleep tonight, and let him know in the morning. For now, it's just Connor and I.

"What was that all about?" Connor asks.

"He's just being a brat" I slur. "My god I need to sleep. Goodnight Con sleep well."

"Night bell, feel better in the morning."

I turn over and pull the duvet up to my chin. It wasn't the same without Jc here beside me keeping me warm.

After about an hour of staring at the roof in complete silence, I couldn't take it. I got up, and I had noticed that one of the boys from the other room had left a key in our room to their room. I grab it and exit slowly trying not to wake Connor. As I enter the hallway, my head starts pounding. I grab my head and wait for it to pass before I enter. The boys were probably all sleeping by now. I put the key in and opened he door slowly. I look around the dark room. Kian, Ricky, Trevor, and Sam were all curled up in their beds. I look over and see Jc sleeping on the pull out bed. I tip toe to him and try not to wake him up. Jc is the heaviest sleeper I know. I pull up the duvet beside him, and place myself under and beside his warm shirtless body. This was much better. He was facing the opposite way from me, so I put my body around him. I was hugging him as I drift off into a deep sleep.

My eyes shot open, and it wasn't bright out. It was 4:00 in the morning, and everyone was still sleeping. I look over at Jc, and it looks like he hasn't changed positions. I kiss his forehead and stroke his back. He blinks his eyes open, doesn't say a word. He looks at me, and pulls me closer to him, forgetting what had happened. my head was resting on his chest as we both fall back asleep without words.

~~~~~~~