Twenty eight

5k.. Holy shit I love you guys so much!

-
"Bella's POV"

I slowly blink my eyes open and look above me to see a smiling Jc above me, with his arms on either side of my head holding himself up.

"Goodmorning love" He says with his croaky morning voice. I bring my hands up to my face and cover it.

"I look like a rat in the morning, Don't look at me." I laugh and he laughs too.

"You're the most beautiful human being." He smiles and I blush.

He lowers himself down and rests his soft lips on mine. I don't pull away because of how passionate it is. I have never felt this way for someone before. He moves down to my collarbone leaving little kisses behind. He takes little pauses and I feel a drop hit my skin, and they keep falling. I look down and Jc has little tears falling from his eyes.

I grab both of his cheeks and pull them up for him to look at me.

"Why are you crying hun?" I whisper and kiss his cheek.

"Because I have my beautiful girl back." Tears fall down his cheeks. We both sit up, and I pull him in for a hug. He holds me so tight into his warm bare chest. He sniffles and hugs me tighter.

We have something that I've never had with anyone before. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. Even though I don't know much about him, I feel like I've known him for years. We are connected in a way that I have never felt before. He makes me feel so fucking happy words can't express.

Last night I got really hot so I took off my shirt and I was just in a sports bra. Jc was tracing lines along my back and I loved it. We would be spooning and he'd play with my hair and tickle my back.

After a while of laying in bed, we finally find the strength to get up. I pull on one of Jc's baggy tees and threw my hair up into a bun. I looked at my phone and it was 10:30 and I could hear the boys in the living room.

We both leave his room and walk into the living room. Connor and the brown haired boy named Kian were on the couch watching TV. Jc scavenges through the fridge looking for something to have for breakfast. I help him out and we decide to make pancakes. We pull out all of the ingredients and Jc goes to town making them.

"I love a man who can cook" I wink at him and he smiles.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks and flips the pancakes.

"Well I need to get a few new clothes, so why don't we go to the mall or something and explore on the way." I suggest and rub his back.

"Sounds like a good idea.. We could drive downtown?" He says and turns off the stove. I nod my head and help him put the pancakes on the plates. We call the boys over to the counter to come and eat, and I pour five glasses of orange juice. Ricky comes downstairs squinting his eyes at the bright light.

"Thank you" Each of them say and sit on the couch and eat.

After breakfast I decided to get ready for the day. I put my hair in a milk braid around my head and had on a white teeshirt with a black collar and sleeves. It was hot out today so I slipped on some light jean shorts with a black pair of toms.

Jc and I decided to go down town and shop for the day. I kind of talked him into it, but it'll be a good day. It was way too hot so we decided to drive down town instead of board. We went into the stores he wanted to go in and then went into mine.

As we are walking down the sidewalk, I notice a familiar face up ahead of us. He starts walking towards us and I drop my head.

"What's the matter?" Jc asks and I ignore him.