Twenty six

"Jc's POV"
She doesn't remember me. Is she lying? Is she playing around? How does she remember Connor? So many questions run through my mind. I'm sitting in the hospital hallway with Hazel across from me with my head in my palms. What is going on. Has she forgotten all of the memories we've shared? VidCon? All of our adventures? Will things still be the same? So many questions that need to be answered. Connor comes out of her room and helps me up. He looks at me with worried eyes. Tears are still streaming down my cheeks. He gives me a huge hug and I hug him back.

"Connor what's going on." I whisper and sob. He doesn't say anything, He pulls away from the hug and holds onto my shoulders. He looks right into my eyes and tears fall out of his, and mine.

"Jc I don't know man." he says with a shaky voice, "you're going to have to re-live all of the memories and help her mind remember."

I look down at my feet. Connor rubs my back for comfort. Hazel is just standing there, not knowing what's going on. I rise my chin, and walk into Bella's room.

"Bella's POV"
Jc walks into my room sniffling with tears falling from his eyes. "Why are you crying?" I ask in almost a whisper.

"Why am I crying? I'm crying because the one that I am truly in love with, and the one person that I would take a bullet for, just woke up from a coma that I put them in, and doesn't remember who I am." He begins to bawl. Who is this boy?! He is very passionate with me. I open up my arms reassuring him that it's okay if we hug, and he walks over slowly and brings me into a warm, snugly bear hug. The room is silent.

"God I love hearing your heart beat." He whispers into my ear and doesn't let go of the hug. He smelt so good. I felt as if I've smelt this before, but I couldn't put a name to it. I feel his tears running down my back. I pull away and he looks right into my eyes. I wipe away his tears with my thumb and whisper, "It's going to be alright, we will find a way"
He tries so hard to put a smile on his face and stands up. I get out of bed with my shaky bones. I haven't moved for a little more then four weeks. Jc and I stand across from each other. I stare into his glossy eyes, and walk towards him. I hug him again with more of my energy. He pulls me closer and holds me tightly. I can feel him crying into my shoulder. Tears begin to fall from my eyes, and we both pull away. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Hi, my name is Jc." His voice shakes.

"Hi, My name is Bella." I reply. He holds both of my hands in his.

"I'd like to take you out." He says

"I'd enjoy that" I answer

~A few hours later~

I was released from the hospital finally after they took a few blood tests, and Connor took me home. Connor and Jc showed me around their house.

"Before your coma, you slept with Jc at night. If you don't feel comfortable with that since you don't know I'm too well, you can sleep in my bed while I sleep on the floor, or you can sleep in the spare room by yourself." Connor explains to me.

"I can take the spare room if that's okay." I reply. Connor was right, I wasn't really comfortable sleeping with Jc. We basically just met.

"Sure no problem, I will get it all set up for you." I thank him and he walks upstairs. It was late and I was getting tired. I walk around the house. I enter their living room and kitchen area, and their is a brown haired boy sitting on the couch watching TV. He hears me walking and turns around and looks at me. "Hey Bella, I'm so happy you're okay... I just left the hospital right before you woke up and nobody called and told me you were awake. I'm so sorry I wasn't there." He says and walks towards me. I sort of back away and look at him weirdly. "I'm sorry, what's your name?" I ask and he looks at me with a confused look.

"It's me Kian Bella."

"How do you know my name?"I ask

"You're confusing me Bella." He doesn't answer.

Connor comes down the stairs and walks into the living room.

"Connor what's going on here, is this a joke?" He laughs.

"Can I talk to you in the other room Kian." He says and the both of them go upstairs into Connors room.

I Continue walking around the house and go into a room with double doors downstairs. Its someone's bedroom, I look around and Twitter is open on a computer. I start scrolling through and start seeing people tweeting at me asking if I'm okay and the number one hashtag is #FeelBetterBella. How do all of these people know me? I continue scrolling.

"Looking for something?" I was interrupted by Jc in the doorway. I quickly stand up from the computer and look at him. "I-"

"It's fine Bella, I was just teasing. You can use whatever you want of mine." He interrupts

I give him a toothless smile and try to walk around him to leave his room. He grabs my arm and twirls me around.

"Let's go out tonight and I'll show you the city." He smiles at me.

I nod my head yes and bite my lip.

"Ugh you kill me when you do that Bella."