Eleven

"Jc's POV"

I'm so confused. How does she know? I tried to play dumb, but I know that she knows. What do I do? What do I say?

"Listen. If you're chea-" She starts

"Bella I would never in my life do that to you. Ally is my ex and she is overly attached. She won't leave me alone, so I told her I wanted to settle this like adults. Please just let me do this, and I promise everything will be okay." I interrupted, while holding her hands in mine.

"I trust you Jc. You're probably wondering how I know all of this, so I'm going to be honest with you. I wasn't trying to be creepy or anything, but being a girlfriend, I went through your messages." She says while looking down and I sigh.

"I forgive you. Just please trust me with this."

"I do. Just do the right thing."

"I love you" I say as I kiss her cheek and grab my PennyBoard. She smiles at me before I close the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

"CONNOR!" I yell as he comes storming down the stairs.

"WHAT WHOS DYING!" He yells with terror in his eyes.

"I need you" I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

"With what exactly?" He says as he slouches his shoulders.

"We are going to be spy's." I say with an evil smirk.

"Who is our victim?" he says with the same smirk.

"It's bad, but Jc and that chick Ally."

"Sure let me get my gear on." He says as he runs upstairs. I stand there looking confused as to what he means by gear, and then snap out of it.

I go into Jc's room and grab my navy blue beanie, and pull it on. by the time I finished putting on my shoes, Connor comes running down the stairs dressed in all black and I laugh.

"Have you done this before Connor?" I ask as I laugh at him.

"Maybe" He says as he looks away.

"Whatever. Put on your shoes and lets go." I say

We were out on the street and Connor was dancing down in front of me riding my PennyBoard. I was laughing at him as he fell backwards and I ran over his finger.

"OW MOTHER OF PICKLE" He screams

"CONNOR IM SORRY" I say as I hop off my PennyBoard.

"OW OW OW" He yells as I pick up his hand. "DONT TOUCH"

"SORRY" I say as I back away.

"HAHAHAHAH GOTCHA IM FINE" He yells and dances away and I laugh on my knees.

"Weirdo"

We finally arrived near the Starbucks.

"Okay whats the plan?" I ask Connor.

"Plants" He replies.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's hide in that plant." He says as he points at a large plant that is impossible to see through.

"Perfect. But how are we going to get there without them seeing us?" I ask

"Well, you can grab a newspaper, and I'm already in disguise." He says as we start walking towards the Starbucks.

We look through the window, and see Jc sitting at a table alone and on his phone. Connor pulls up his good and puts on his sunglasses, and I pull the newspaper up to my face. We open the door and walk quickly to the large plant and hide behind it.

"Ok now we wait." I whisper to Connor.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, the girl at the party who kissed Jc, walked through the door which brought anger to me.

"Hey babe" She says

"I am not your babe Ally." Jc says back sternly.

"Aw honey I know you love me still" She says as she tries to grab Jc's hand.

"Stop. We are going to do this like adults. What happened that night at the party, didn't mean anything. You forced me into kissing you, and I couldn't do anything about it." Jc says leaning back on his chair.

I'm proud of Jc for saying that. He was being honest and I loved that.

"Babe I want to get back together." She says as if she didn't even listen to what he just said.

Before Jc could say anything, she started kissing him and basically devouring his face. It made my heart sink. Jc was trying to pull her off and was frantically waving his hands around. I would have gone up to her, pulled her hair back and slammed her head on the table and spat on her, but I trusted Jc and I know he could find a way through this.

Jc eventually tore her off of him, stood up and yelled "STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" and stormed out. He skated away and towards the house.

Connor and I looked at each other with a 'What the hell happened' look. We got up after Ally left, and made it back to the house. we made it look like we weren't just watching Jc's every move, and I told Connor to act natural and laugh as we enter. We did exactly that and Jc was on the couch looking down at the ground.

"Hey babe, how'd it go?" I ask as I sit beside him.

"Don't worry about it." He says as he walked into his room and slams the door. Connor and I stare at each other with a ' what the hell' look again.