Twenty nine

A/N I just wanted to say sorry for the late updates lately, I've been tied up with school shit and so I hope you guys can understand... p.s. Thanks for 6k hotties ;)

*warning a tiny bit of sexual graphics*

"Jc's POV"

I try and slowly blink my eyes open. I manage to blink one open, but the other is swollen shut. I groan at the pain. I look beside me and notice that Bella isn't there. I slowly sit up and rub the back of my neck.

As I start walking down the hallway, I hear screaming coming from the livingroom. I run and enter the livingroom. Bella is on the ground, getting the shit beaten out of her by her dad. I run and tackle him full speed. I begin punching the shit out of him for the second time. I notice him reaching into his pocket, and he pulls out a pistol.

He aims right for Bella and pulls the trigger. Bella falls to the ground in shock, gasping and praying for air. I jump off of him and scream Bella's name.

She lays in front of me cold skinned and in terror. I lift her head on my knee, and my tears hit her chest. I cry so hard, harder than I've ever cried. I turn around to look at Bella's dad, but he wasn't to be seen. I am uncontrollably crying.

"Not again" I whisper to myself over and over again with breaths in between.

I scream and holler for the boys, but no reply. It was pitch black outside. I pull out my phone and dial 911. The phone rings and rings, but no one picks up. I try again, no answer. I start to panic. My breathing is out of control. I start screaming and crying, with Bella dead in my arms. I hug her so tightly. I kiss her lips as my tears fall.

"Jc.." The man croaks behind me, "That's your name right?" I turn around, and he has an evil grin on his face.

"Look what you fucking did!!!!" I scream and cry.

He doesn't say a word, he just raises the pistol, laughs, and pulls the trigger.

I fall to the ground, gasping for air, nothing enters my weak lungs.

"Wake up Jc." The man stands above me with his nasty grin. He repeats those words over and over, as my eyes drift to black.

"Wake up Jc!" The man's voice turns into a female voice. My lungs fill with air and my eyes jolt open. Bella sits beside me, rubbing my back. I'm panting and holding my chest as I look around the room. I realize I'm back in my room. I pull Bella into my gasping chest.

"It's okay baby, it was just a dream." Bella whispers, and her warm breath hits my chest. I play with her hair, and my breathing slows down. Small tears leave my eyes. She looks up and me and wipes my tears away with her thumb.

"You cry more than me" She giggles and holds me tightly. I smile and squeeze her tender body.

We both lay down. She crawls on top of me and kisses from my chest to my lips. She tickles down my chest with her hands. I hold on to her small hips, and we never break the kiss. The sun rise shines through the blinds, and reflects off of the white duvet.

I kiss her neck up and down as she tugs at my pants. She tugs them off without breaking the kiss. I grab onto the bottom of her shirt, and pull it over her head. She slips off her shorts and throws them off of the bed. I find my way on top of her and she runs her fingers through my hair. I break the kiss and look down at the beautiful girl below me. She smiles up at me an bites her lip.

"You kill me when you do that Bella" I smile and she giggles. She wraps her legs around my waist. She slides from under me and takes control. She hops on top of me and slowly leans down for a passionate kiss. Her warm hands move all down my body.

We both laugh, but don't break the kiss.

"I love you so much" I whisper between the kiss. She smiles and teases me. I tickle her tummy and she giggles. She makes me so happy.
~~~~~~~

"Connor's POV"

After what had happened to Jc, I sit in my room wondering. Hazel and I are not talking much lately. She says she doesn't like how "passionate" I am, and I think it's stupid. I guess we aren't meant to be. I don't know why, but I didn't feel a good connection towards her. We can still hopefully be friends because I need to be there for her if she'll let me.

Sam and Trevor went to a festival in Florida, so they aren't in town.

I hear a loud knock at my bedroom door. "Come in." I say just loud enough that they can hear. Ricky and Kian enter my room and jump on my bed.

"We are going out if you want to come" Kian says and plops down onto my bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask and close my lap top.

"We were thinking I going to the beach or something, just to get out of the house." Ricky says

"Sure" I smile
"What about Jc and Bella?" Kian asks

"Jc needs some rest, we shouldn't drag him out." I reply.

"Do you know what happened?" Ricky asks, "We haven't heard anything.. all I saw was Jc's smashed up face."

They both look at me with concern.

"Don't worry about it, Bella and him will tell us when their ready." I say to the both of them. "Lets go shall we?"

---

"Kian's POV"

I'm really concerned about what happened to Jc, but Connor was right. He needs to just relax and not be bothered.

The three of us get ready for the beach and get in my car. On the way there, we had to stop and get gas, so we went into the gas station and grabbed some drinks for the beach.

After a long drive through traffic, we finally made it.