"WHOA!!!!"

Everyone gasped in unison.

"I thought Donghyuck and Mark would like dragons as their companions~"

"I wAnT a DrAgOn~!"

They both cheered, running off together.

"WAIT FOR US YOU JERKS!"

Chenle yelled as we chased after them.

-

"Ok, so there's only one rule to choosing your dragon companion: DON'T go to them. They will come to you, if they choose you"

"Why can't we go to them?"

"I mean you can. If you enjoy getting you're head bitten off, then be my guest~"

Taeyong sarcastically informed Mark.

"But anyway. The fire dragons are over to the right for Donghyuck, and the ice dragons are over to the left for Mark"

Mark and Donghyuck nodded, going off in their opposing directions.

"How long will it take for them to be chosen?"

I asked, admiring the other dragons.

"Who can say for sure? It might take at least a few hours before-"

"IT CHOSE ME¡"

"AHHH! SO PRETTY¡"

Mark and Donghyuck yelled, coming back to us with their dragons.

Their dragons looked pretty similar though. The only way to tell them apart was this: Donghyuck's dragon could breath blue fire, and Mark's dragon had multiple crystallized spikes on its body.

"Son of Sebastian, those things are huge

"Son of Sebastian, those things are huge..."

Jaemin gasped with awe.

"Question. How are they gonna fit in the mansion?"

Jeno asked out of the blue.

That was actually a good question.

"Until I make a new floor for all of your companions to fit in, no matter what their sizes or needs may be, they'll simply have to revert to they're Ethorian forms and live in your rooms~"