Chapter 15

Sesshomaru's POV

-----------------------------------------------

'Damn it. He got away. Where do I start? The only scent of him is on Emi. I really can't stand that her yummy florescence smell is mixed with his. It really makes me want to kill Atsushi more. She is mine and I finally got her back.' I though as everyone introduced themselves to Emi.

'I can't stand these people. I don't know how Emi can be so nice to them. They're all idiots'

"We're leaving." I said breaking up their meeting. I started walking away I knew Emi would catch up.

She finally caught up to me. We walked further into the tree line of the forest putting distance between us and the now abandon castle. It was already getting dark. We will have to pick up Rin and Jaken tomorrow. It was quiet only sounds were her small feet stomping behind me.

"You know Sesshomaru if you keep ignoring people you'll never have any friends." She giggled at me. 'Her laugh is so cute.' That made me stop causing her to run into my back. I grabbed her tiny arm before she fell. 'She looks so good in that tiny red corset dress, but I can't get past that damn smell of Atsushi on her.'

"I don't need friends..." I said to her in a cold voice trying to keep myself in check from attacking her.

"Oh." She pouted looking at the ground.

I still had a hold of her arm. 'I need to get rid of his scent on her. It's making sick.' I quickly picked her small body up in my arms, and I sat down in front of a tree with her in my lap. I could hear her heart beating faster in her chest. Her bright green eyes stared at me with a puzzled look...

-----------------------------------------------

Emi's POV

"Oh." I pouted looking down. 'So I'm not his friend. How could he say that he doesn't need friends he must be really lonely.' All of a sudden his strong arms picked me up and moved to a tree sitting me in his lap. What is he doing?' I looked up at him. He just stared back there was hint of aggregation in his eyes.

"Sesshomaru what ar-." I started to say.

"Emi you stink." Sesshomaru stated cutting me off. His face holding no emotion. My face lit up like a Christmas tree.