Chapter 13

Sesshomaru's POV

------------------------------------------------

Just the idiot I wanted to see...

Inuyasha walked up to me with his companions following close behind. 'I don't need their help, but if Inuyasha could get this barrier down. I could get to Emi'

"Inuyasha do you think you could take this barrier down." I asked. 'I truly hate this I don't ask people for anything look what Emi and Rin have done to me.'

"Ah yeah sure." Inuyasha said a little shocked I asked him for something. He recovers by quickly taking out Tessaiga. It changed into a glowing red sword. He lifted it up screaming "Tessaiga" as he cut through the barrier making it collapse.

'Still a dumbass' I thought while Inuyasha flashed a cocky smile at us. 

"There you go Sesshomaru. Do I get a thank yo-.. Hey wait where the hell are you going." Inuyasha yelled after me as I ran to the castle. They all started following behind me.

'Hold on Emi. I'm coming for you'

We ran through the court yard to find Atsushi waiting for us with a devilish smile on his face. 'This bastard'

"We meet again Sesshomaru," Atsushi said, "I bet your here for my Emi? Oh and look you brought some friends." I just stood there showing no emotion trying to keep myself together. 'Keep calm. He will die by my hands after I find Emi. If he hurt her I swear I'll make him pay.'

"I don't give a rats ass if you have Emi. I'm here for you." Inuyasha said breaking the silence charging for Atsushi. Yes, this was the perfect opportunity to go find Emi while Inuyasha and the group were distracting Atsushi. I quickly made my way to the castle doors following her scent to a door and kicked it open....

------------------------------------------------

Emi's POV

"Osamu....." I whispered. 'It can't be. My loving immature brother is working with the epitome of evil. it doesn't make sense.' I thought as Osamu and Atsushi were whispering about having trouble with the barrier outside.

"Osamu, stay here with Emi make sure no one gets through this door." Atsushi ordered looking back at me before walking out of the room leaving Osamu and I alone.

"Osamu, What hell are you doing with that bastard!" I scream at him I could already feel the tears coming.

"Do you know how hard it is living in the shadows of a general that had an affair with a human while having halfbreed bitch as my sister. It is very degrading. Atsushi found me drinking myself to death one night and offered me power and wealth. I just could not refuse. All I needed to do was keep close to you." He said starting to smirk at me. I could feel the tears running down my face. 'How could he betray me? We were always so close he never said he had a problem with me being a half demon not even once.'

"Y-you told me I would never be alone. T-that you would stay by my side!" I whimpered not able to whole back my tears.

"Oh about that well you see. I never really cared about you. I was only nice to you because dad told me I had to." He said with a blank face. I could have sworn I heard my heart shatter to pieces as his words soaked in. I shook my head. 'No that doesn't sound like Osamu at all I can't believe this.'

"So you never cared about me." I asked barely making a sound, but before he could answer there were foot steps coming from the hallway. Osamu looked away from me to the door.

"Damn it, What is he doing here." He said to himself taking hold of his katana. 'He? could it be Sesshomaru? No it can't be'. That's when the door slammed open knocking Osamu to the wall head first knocking him unconscious. My eyes widen when I saw who stood there. It was Sesshomaru standing in the doorway looking like my knight and shining armor.

"S-sesshomaru you came for me....