Chapter 8

Sorry Readers for the late update. My Boss hates me and wants to take my freedom away from me and I just haven't had the time to write. OK so I'll shut up and get to the story. :)

Emi's POV

-----------------------------------------------)

"JAKEN will you please shut up for two minutes!" I screamed at him.

This little toad has been complaining and crying for the last hour. 'If it wasn't for Rin I would rip his vocal cords out.'

"Watch your tongue girl. I don't listen to you." He yelled back. I gave him a death glare which made him start walking closer to Sesshomaru.

We have been walking around the forest for two days now. Sesshomaru hasn't said anything to me since we left the palace. Its torture watching his back side all day. Not like its not a great view from here, but it would be nice to just hear his voice once in while or see his face for that matter.

"Emi I'm starting to get hungry." I heard Rin say with huge growl coming from her belly. We all looked at her.

"We will set up camp here." Sesshomaru stated not even looking back at us and walked off. 'Where is he going?!'

Rin and I smiled at each other started making camp. We gathered fire wood and found some food. When we finished,  Jaken lit it with his two headed staff. He some how managed to catch himself on fire. We laughed as Jaken finally got the fire out. He dusted himself off and stared to glare at us with his big eyes.

"Stupid girls. I don't know why Lord Sesshomaru has allowed them to follow us?" Jaken said to himself.

We just ignored him. My ears started to twitch at the sound of water near by.

"Rin would you like to go take a bath with me." I asked her with a smile.

"No thank you Emi. It was long day I rather just stay here with Ah-Un and sleep." She yawned tiredly.

"Okay kiddo, Jaken protect Rin while I'm gone." I stated walking away.

"Wait where are going!" I heard him scream after me as I followed the sound of water.

It was pitch black in the forest it reminded me of the night when the three yokai attacked me. A shiver went down my spine as it played through my head.

I finally came to an opening where a huge hot spring was. Steam flowed from the surface of the water. I quickly started taking off my kimono and put it on a near by rock. I slowly started to lower myself in the warm water. Letting it soak into my skin. Forgetting all my worries.