Chapter 19

Emi's POV

------------------------------------------------

"My sweet Emi hasn't anybody ever taught you not to touch what isn't yours."

In one quick motion the paper was out of my hands. I didn't care at this point Ive read enough to know that Atsushi killed my mom and turned my brother against me.

I turned to face the monster. I don't know when I started crying, but I could feel the tears running down my face.

"How could you... You disgust me." I whispered not looking at this killers face.

"Now my love how could you say that to your fiance?" Atsushi said with a wicked laugh. This made me so mad I couldn't control myself the next thing I know. I was charging for him. He was prepare for this and had me pinned up against the wall. It seem like he got his left arm back some how. He slid his tongue up my cheek. I struggled against him.

"Our wedding is tomorrow. I won't let you escape from me this time. Oh and I'm glad you made it so easy for me to capture. I bet that Sesshomaru is pretty worried about you right now. let's hope he shows up tomorrow I'll make him kneel in front of me and beg for his life." He whispered in my ear.

I couldn't hold back my laughter at that. I started laughing to the point it was getting hard to breathe. Atsushi looked at me in complete shock at my mood swings.

"Sesshomaru isn't really the kneeling type. If anyone is going to be on their knees its going to be you." I managed to say in between laughs. Atsushi glared at me with a look that could kill. He let me go and walked to the door.

"We will see." Was all he said before slamming the door behind him. I stopped laughing and sat back on the original chair.

'I doubt Sesshomaru will come for me. I am the one that ran away after all. It looks like I have two choice. I could kill myself or I can marry this monster.'

Just as I finished that thought a loud bang came from the door making me look up in surprise. Few seconds later a bloody hand opened the door. I was so stunned I couldn't move. Osamu walked in with a huge hole in his stomach. I couldn't hold back from running to him. He was my brother even if he did betray me, and became Atsushi's slave. We shared to many memories together for me to hate him. I reached him just as he clasped I caught him in my arms sliding to the ground under his body weight.

"Osamu! Osamu don't die. It's going to be okay." I screamed with tears running down my face. He was so cold, but he was still conscious.

"Don't cry Emi...," He managed to say taking a shaking bloody hand to wipe the tears from my cheek before coughing up blood.

"Who did this to you." I said still crying.

"Atsushi that bastard he ran his hand right through me. I woke up from his spell not to long ago. He said he was going to force you to be his slave. I couldn't have my little sis being a slave for that ass wipe, so I charged at him only to be gutted in return." He said breathing heavily. 'What is he saying he told me not to long ago that he hated me.'

"B-but you told me that you hated me." I whimpered. He coughed up more blood before answering.

"Come on stupid do you really think I could. I was under a spell that made me into a puppet for that jackass." He said sounding like it was getting harder to talk.

I threw him into a hug that made him groan in pain. 'I knew it.' I let go when he started coughing again.

"Well Emi, It looks like the end for me." He stated wiping the blood from his lip"Don't say that." I cried

"T-tell dad that I'm sorry... And Emi I hope you can f-f-forgive me." He said with his finally breath as I watched the light faded from his eyes.

I cried even harder. "Osamu! Don't you die on me damn it!" I was now covered in his blood while his lifeless body was in my arms. My hands balled up into tight fists 'That bastard is going to pay! Even if I die in the process. He won't get away with this..

-----------------------------------------------

Sesshomaru's POV

'Following her scent has never been this hard' It is morning already I started on Emi's trail last night, but it just led me in circles. Those nasty kurai kage stench masks Emi's. I was walking around in forest when I started hearing some one's foot steps coming towards me. I looked in that direction and sniffed. I relaxed a little when I picked up Inuyasha's unpleasant odor.

"What do you want?"

"Sesshomaru what the hell has gotten into you? I woke up this morning with Rin and that green toad balling their eyes out about you disappearing." He asked seeming concerned.

"It's none of your business." I said starring him down. 'I don't need his help its my fight and my girl.'

"Stop the bull shit Sesshomaru. You are strong, but your not strong enough to take out Atsushi's whole army and kill Atsushi by yourself. Just swallow your damn pride and ask for help already!" He screamed at me. I looked at him a little shocked at his out burst.

"Inuyasha, I will not ask you for help." I said monotone like always and started walking away.

"Damn it. Sesshomaru." Inuyasha growled. He started walking along side me looking straight ahead.

"What do you think you doing?" I asked turning my gaze to him.

"I'm coming with you. Your not going to ask, so I'm going to be the mature one and just come with you anyway." He said calmly. 'Wow him being mature this is a first.'

I didn't know what to say to him, so I left it at that as we both picked up on Emi's scent and walked towards it....

---------------------------------------------------------