Chapter 22

Sesshomaru's POV

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Sesshomaru don't do it!" Emi screamed biting Atsushi's arm. That made him yelp in pain. She broke free and started running towards me. Atsushi recovered quickly and grabbed her again.

She struggled but he had an iron grip on her. I started moving forward.

"If I can't have you then no one can." He said loud enough for me to hear as he took the nail filer acrossed her neck. Scarlet blood started to fall like a water fall from her soft smooth neck staining her white kimono. Atsushi dropped her and she slowly started falling to the now blood stained stone floor. I rushed forward to save her. Emi's green eyes were wide will shock, but before she choked out her last breath she said. "I love you." I held her tightly in my arms with a new found pain in my chest. A few seconds later her whole body went limp in my arms and with it the pain in my chest became unbearable.

A suddden burst of laughter made me turn my face away from Emi to the disgusting creature next to me. 'Atsushi'.I reluctantly laid Emi down on the ground and turn my attention to Atsushi laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes. I could feel nothing but rage for this monster. "You think this is funny do you?" I asked not keeping my normal façade. I could feel my inner beast begging for release to get his K9s into him.

"Actually yes I do. Poor Lord Sesshomaru your love has met her end." Atsushi laughed like an idiot.

"You are a spineless coward prepare to die." I said.

That was all it took for me to run at him unsheathing my sword . He expected this and met me in the middle with his drawn. We went at each other both equally skilled, but I had the upper hand in this one. Right when I went for the last strike. He blocked it and pushed me back with unnatural strength. I only got forced back a good foot, but that was enough for Atsushi to change into his true form, A giant serpent.

'Oh so this is how he wants to fight'

I could feel my body change into my true form as a dog. We fought in our true forms Snake vs Dog. In no time I caught that foul bastard in my mouth biting down . His blood was like acid burning my tongue. I didn't care this fuck had to die painfully.

Once I felt his snake form stop moving in my hold I dropped him, and changed into my humanoid form as did he.

The bastard wasn't dead yet.

"Lord Sesshomaru it seems" He coughed up blood," You have beating me." He started to raise to his feet.

An insane laugh pasted my lips. I rush towards him with my poisonous claws. I ripped my hand through his chest and ripped out his heart. His eyes where full of shock as I crush his heart in front of him.  He slammed to the ground miasma and blood filling the room.

Satisfied with the way he died. I turned and picked up Emi's lifeless body rushing outside.

I laid her down once we were outside and pulled Tenseiga out. I waited for the underworld's minions to make themselves known but nothing happened. 'No this can't be.'  I waited a few more minutes still nothing.

I dropped my Tenseiga and fell to my knees next to her. I picked her up in my arms. 'Why Tenseiga have you failed me.' I felt strange wetness escaping from my eyes. I watched as they fell from my eyes and traveled down my cheek dripping like rain on to Emi's pale skin. 'Is this what they call crying?'

Just as my tears stop I heard Tenseiga vibrate on the ground near me. 'What is it Tenseiga'. I quickly set Emi down and took hold of the sword. 'Please Tenseiga help me. I need her in my life without her It wouldn't be a life at all.' I tried again to see the Underworld's minions. I was shocked to see them slowly come into focus this time. I quickly swung Tenseiga at them with much force cutting the freaks in half.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the fight scene guys I know it was really vague.

I'll probably get another chapter written tonight, so don't worry.

Cause we all know how much cliff hangers suck balls.

Oh by the way. I really want to thank you guys for reading and voting for my story it means a lot. :)