Chapter 11

Osamu's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hiya boss, you wanted to see me?" I asked nervously as I walked further into the room still not able to see anything.

"Yes I did, Osamu.... I thought I told you to bring your sister to me. I heard from my sources that you tried to kill her instead. Is that true?" He said. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I  couldn't tell where the voice was coming from.

"W-w-ell I didn't want to kill her boss. I was going to bring her to you. I hired those three incompetent demons to capture her, but they beat her to death. That bastard Sesshomaru saved her and now has her under his protection." I told him. I don't know exactly what his obsession is with Emi, but every since he found me and told me I would become the general of his army If only he got Emi in return.

From out of the darkness a hand wrapped around my throat with such a force. I was thrown through the closed door and up against the wall of the hallway.

I could now see Atsuma face. He was really tall with long red hair that flowed down his back with bright red eyes that frankly scared the shit out of me. He was faire skinned with an athletic build. It was a little bit weird because he was so close to me and he had no shirt on reveling that he had the abs of a god. 'Can't blame him for not wearing a shirt if I had a body like that I wouldn't either. Wait? He is choking me right now what the hell am I doing?"

"Osamu, you have failed me. If it wasn't for you being so close to Emi. I would kill you." He told me in a calm voice as I struggled against his hold on my neck. He finally let go. I fell to my kneels coughing and choking.

"I'm sorry boss. Do you want me to go get her now?" I asked out of breath.

"No.... I can't trusted you with her. I will just have to go get her myself... Its time to meet this Sesshomaru." He snickered walking back through the broken door....

---------------------------------------------------

Emi's POV

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Sesshomaru came running from out off the trees towards me on high alert holding his hand on the top of Bakusaiga.

"What is it?" He asked looking at me kinda confused to see there wasn't a demon around trying to kill me.

"Look it's a spider. Right there!" I screamed. Throwing the firewood I collected down and ran behind Sesshomaru. I could feel him take a deep breath and smash it with his fingers letting it fall to ground. He turned and looked down at me with a bit of smirk on his face.

"Your not scared of me, but your scared of spiders?" He asked with hint of amusement in his voice.

"Yeah, so what?" I said blushing and smiling up at him. He stood there looking at me for few seconds and started leaning closer to me. I could feel the warmth coming from his body as he got closer to me. I could feel his breath tickle my face as he got closer to my lips. When our lips were about to touch.

"Milord, did she die!" I heard Jaken's voice coming from the trees behind us. I opened my eyes and stepped away from Sesshomaru picking up the firewood I collected. 'Damn it JAKEN'

"No but your about to." I heard Sesshomaru whisper.

I quickly walked pasted them back to camp. 'Come on Emi. Why is it every time you guys are alone you end up in these kinds of situations. Be strong.... What am I saying every time he looks at me I'm like putty in his hands. Don't tell me I've actually fallen for him?' I was thinking to myself not realizing a rock in my way. I tripped over it and closed my eyes ready for the fall. In that moment I felt hands wrap around my waist saving me from the fall.

I thought it was Sesshomaru, but when I looked up it was someone I've never seen before. He had long red hair and intense red eyes. He had very handsome features. I could tell from his aura he was a powerful demon. I quickly tried to push away only to be held tighter in his arms.

"Hello Emi, My name is Atsushi and your coming with me." He said in a very sinister voice that sent chills down my spine. I couldn't even react as I was pulled out of his arms and thrown into something very soft and fluffy with a strong arm around me.

It was Sesshomaru I knew his scent anywhere. He buried my face into his mokomoko-sama. I tried to pull away from him too, but he held me tighter to him. I looked up from it to Sesshomaru's face. He looked really pissed.

"Atsushi, I'm so glad you saved me the trouble of finding you." I heard him say.

"Well Sesshomaru you do have something that belongs to me." I heard Atsushi snicker back.

"Oh, What would that be?" Sesshomaru asked blankly.

"That beautiful creature you holding in your arm right now of course." He replied to Sesshomaru with an evil laugh that made me shiver. 'I don't belong to anyone especially not this jackass.'

I heard a low growl come from Sesshomaru's chest and his hold on me became little tighter. 'Your special to me, Emi.' Sesshomaru's words echoed in my mind.

'Why doesn't he just hand me over to him? Unless he really does care about me. Maybe I shouldn't deny my feelings for him anymore....'

"Go to hell. The thought of you having your filthy hands on her is enough to make me sick." Sesshomaru growled at him quickly setting me on the ground behind him as he took out Bakusaiga.

Atsushi smiled a very evil smile showing his fangs. In that moment large amounts of miasma appeared around us. Only thing I could see through it was the green glow of Bakusaiga. I heard the sound of two swords clashing together. I couldn't breathe after a few minutes I started to cough and choke. I tried to move away, but I started seeing black dots as it became harder to move. The miasma started to get thicker before I passed out I could feel someone pull me up and jumped into the sky. I forced my eyes to open a little bit before passing out. Only thing I saw was a blurry figure with red hair before everything faded to black......