Chapter 1

I do not own any of the characters from the show Inuyasha I mention. its just a fan fiction ;).

Leave a comment and vote if you enjoy it  ° - °.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

    I made my way to my father's study after the servant girl, Mizuki told me he wished to speak with me. 'Oh man this was bad.' I don't remember doing anything that would make him mad other than the fact my older half brother,Osamu, and I broke the fountain in the garden while playing tag.

    As I got to the door I started get nervous. I slowly opened the door and stepped in. My father, Akio the general of the western land's army, sat in his chair looking rather peaceful. He had shoulder length hair that was midnight black like mine although his had streaks of sliver from aging. He's eyes were violet, and always had a gentle look to them. Over all a very handsome middle aged man.

   "Hello father you wished to see me." I gracefully said. hopping using lady like manners would help my case.

"Oh yes come take a seat Emi." He gestured to a chair in front of his desk.

Waiting for the lecture I was prepared for. I sat there and look at him. "As you know the Great Lord is hosting a Ball tomorrow, and I wish for you and Osamu to attend while being on your best behavior."

I stared at him for a minute while he wanted for my response. Really?! I rather be lectured and scolded for a year than this. How could he do this to me? All the Inu yokai make fun of me for being wretched halfbreed. I had to talk him out of this.

   "Do I have to daddy." I looked at him with my big puppy dog eyes and a pouty face. That he could never say no to.

"Yes, and don't think you can talk your way out of this one. Its time for you to find a mate and start a life for yourself. Your not a child anymore and its time for you to stop acting like one." He yelled with a final tone.
'Great this was going to suck' I thought. Why did he always bring up the mate stuff.

"Fine I'll go." I frown and walked out of the room.

Why does he like making my life hell? If I wanted a mate I would fine one I'm better on my own. How was I going to find one anyway all the yokai around here reject me for being a halfbreed. It's not like I wanted to be one. Memories of past parties haunted me. Everyone pointed and laughed since my family where all yokai. I was the bastard from a human woman that my father had an affair with. look at those ears how cute, those green eyes are rather strange, and the classic your a wretch halfbreed what makes you think you can talk to me. I'll show those idiots one day.

Completely lost in thought I ran right into someone's chest. I fell backwards and landing on my back when I looked up I saw the most beautiful man I've seen in my life. His face was flawless with a crescent moon on his forehead, two magenta stripes on both cheeks, his eyes blazed gold while his waist length slivery white hair flew behind him. If that wasn't enough he was really tall and even though he was wearing a white kimono with armory attached and a fluffy mokomoko wrapped around one shoulder. I could tell he was lean and had a nice body tone. Looking at the cherry blossom flower crest at his collar and sleeves he had to be of royal birth.

I quickly got up and dusted myself off. My face slightly turn a deep red. We made eye contact for minute before I broke the awkward silent between us.

"Why didn't you move out of the way?" I said giving him a glare.

He narrowed his golden eyes at me. My heart started to pick up speed.

"Why were you not paying attention." Was all he said with deep smooth voice. He looked away from me and started walking away. 'Man, he was hot, but a complete prick'. I quickly headed to my room before I could embarrass myself even more. I walked through my door and jump on my bed with my face in a pillow. His flawless face was all I could see before sleep came over me....

_________________________________________

Sesshomaru's POV

I was walking to Akio's study when all of a sudden a very attractive halfbreed runs into my chest. I watched as she fell on her back. She had long wavy black hair that reached down her back, her skin was faire, and she wore a pink flowered kimono that flattered her small fame. As she got up her cheeks slightly turned a red as we made eye contact. We stood there in slients before she started glaring at me with those mesmerizing bright green eyes. "Why didn't you move out of the way?" Her voice sounded annoyed, but still had a gentle touch to it.

What a disrespectful wench. Does she not know to whom she is speaking to. Aggravated by this I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why were you not paying attention?" With that I moved past her to Akio study.

"Hello Lord Sesshomaru old friend its been while." Akio greeted with a warm smile. As he spoke of his family and war plans. I couldn't help myself of thinking of that wench I met in the hallway. I quickly turn my thoughts to what he was saying. I don't need to have a clumsy troublesome halfbreed in my thoughts...