Chapter 14

Emi's POV

_-----------------------------------------------

"Sesshomaru you came for me." I said in a weak voice. His eye widen when he saw me. I tried to get up to go to him, but the shackles on my leg prevented me causing me to lose my balance. He quickly caught me in his arms and breaking the shackles with ease. I soften at his touch. His arms tightly embraced me showing no signs of letting go. I started crying in his chest. 'I always feel safe with him'

"Are you hurt? Why are you crying?" He asked in a husky voice. I shook my head and looked up at him with a smile on my face. One of his hands reached my face to whip the tears from it after that he let go of me and fell back into his emotionless state that I've learned to love. 'Wait did I just say love. Do I love him?'

"Okay let's go...." He said walking out the door. He paused by the door to look down in disgust at Osamu before exiting. I went to follow after him, but my face lit up scarlet when I realized I was still wearing the red corset dress. 'Oh no this is embarrassing' I thought all flustered as I ran after Sesshomaru.

We finally got outside to be stuck in a full out battle scene. Lower class demons were every where. Miroku and Kagome were fighting them off the best they could on the ground along side the cutest creature I've ever seen with a fuzzy tail. He was using fox fire and magic but it really didn't help anything.

Up in the sky on a two tailed demon a pregnant girl in a pink and black Demon Slayer's outfit and a younger boy in the same outfit, but his outfit was green. They fought together with great skill, I doubt they could go on like this forever though. 'This can't go on for much longer. We need to do something.' I looked over at Sesshomaru to see his eyes were fixed on the fight between Inuyasha and Atsushi.

Inuyasha had a huge sword that was three times his size. It was actually pretty funny watching him swing it around like a Neanderthal. No matter the size it seemed like Inuyasha had full control over it in the fight. He charged for Atsushi many times, but Atsushi kept up with all his blows. Inuyasha getting pissed at this point gets thrown back and  he screams "Wind scare" and four yellow strips of power came from the sword towards Atsushi. Atsushi tries to dodge it, but it hits the left side of his body causing his left arm to be dissolved in the impacted. He screamed out in pain.

Miasma flows out of the place where his arm should have been. The whole area was covered in the stuff in a matter of seconds. I started coking and coughing again. 'Damn it not this again' before it could really get to me. I heard Kagome scream "GO" and a bright pink light broke through the miasma making it slowly dissipate. 'Was that a sacred arrow'

When it cleared there were no sign of Atsushi or the huge gathering of lower class demons.

"Damn it, he got away!" Inuyasha screamed. Kagome patted his shoulder and tried to calm him down while Miroku and the others came up to me.

"Hi Emi, wow what an outfit." Miroku said looking me up and down like the pervert he is. The pregnant girl hit him really hard on the head with her Hiraikotsu. Giving him the scariest of glares I've ever seen. He coward down away from her with sweat drops going down his forehead. "Hi my name is Sango this Kohaku and Shippo. You have to forgive my husband he is an idiot." Sango told me starring down at the monk making him more uncomfortable.

"It is nice to meet you." I said.

"We're leaving." Sesshomaru said bluntly walking away from everyone. 'What is his problem? He can't even talk to people for five seconds' I though rolling my eyes as I ran after Sesshomaru waving goodbye to everyone. All their eyes followed us as we walked away...