Chapter 18

I'm so sorry for the late update. I have been unusually busy here lately. I'll be updating more often so don't worry. :) ♥

0_o Hope you enjoy it...

Emi's POV

----------------------------------------------

"I will....." I whispered. There was a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. He leaned in closer to my ear.

"Are you sure?" He asked his hot breath hitting my ear. I nodded for yes, so in turn he nibbled my ear and started kissing down my jawline to my neck. The tip of his tongue slid up my neck making me lift my head up in response. 'With one bite I'm his.'

His open mouth came down to bite, but only inches away from my neck a loud scream echoed through the woods. We both froze. The scream only belong to one person....RIN.

Sesshomaru moved so fast that I didn't even see him move before I noticed that he was gone. I on the other hand stood there still frozen to the tree. I could smell the rotten stench from here. Those nasty kurai kage came back for poor Rin again. 'I can't stand this anymore if they want me they can have me... Just leave my friends alone.'

"I know your watching me right now! Come out to where I can see you!" I yelled into the black forest. I waited for a few minutes before I heard something coming towards me. All I could see in the dark where the red eyes of the nasty shadow. We stood there in silence for a few minutes.

"Is it me that you want?" I asked finally having the courage to speak.

It voice was raspy when it spoke almost to appoint that it was hard to understand.

"Yes my master, told me to capture you what ever means necessary. If that means killing your friends than so be it."

"Your master being Atsushi?"

"That is correct."

'That bastard I'm never going to belong to him. I will kill him myself if it comes down to it.'

"So If I come with you.... You will leave them alone right?" I asked trying to keep my voice even enough to show that I had my emotions in check when I really just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

"Yes." It said with something sinister flashing in its eyes. 'I'm sorry Sesshomaru. All i want to do is stay by your side forever, but I can't keep putting people in danger. I have to go with this thing and kill Atsushi before he hurts anyone else... Goodbye.'