You Fucked Up Big-time!

Start from the beginning

“He said to come alone babe, you shouldn't” Hobi said.

“And my instincts scream at me to accompany you” Yoongi said firmly and put his hand around Hoseok's waist and guided them towards the elevator.

Hoseok sighed knowing there's no place to debate with Yoongi when he speaks so firmly.

He's after all always fucking right.

______________________________________

Near café Karma:

Jimin was pacing parallel to his car when Yoongi pulled over their car and Hoseok got down as per Yoongi's instructions.

Yoongi wanted to stay inside the car while Hoseok talks to Jimin because something tells him Jimin can't be at ease to talk to Hoseok in his presence.

“Jimin-ah” Hoseok called out as he closed his car door.

Jimin in his panicked state didn't notice Hoseok got down from the passenger's seat. He also didn't notice Yoongi because the glass of their car was dark tinted. Yoongi also parked the car facing away from Jimin's eyes, bonnet facing the opposite side.

“Hyung” Jimin started crying even more than he already was and threw himself at Hoseok who caught him and hugged him tight.

“What's wrong? Why are you crying Jimin? Are you hurt? Did Jungkook do something?” Hoseok fired him with all his questions as he was genuinely concerned for him.

“Jungkook~” Jimin elongated his name and started crying even more.

“Jungkook what? What did that coconut headed devil do?” Hoseok asked, anger building up inside. He didn't like how Jungkook has treated Jimin upto now, and seeing Jimin look so wrecked made him believe Jungkook has done something again.

“No. I… they… they took him hyung, and it's all my fault” Jimin wailed, body entirely shaking as his sobs increased.

Guilt was killing him by flooding his veins.

“Who are they?!” Hoseok's eyes widened. Jimin's words were enough to let him know someone took Jungkook, as in kidnapped him, which is not a new thing. Jungkook's life was always under danger because of his enemies, both outside and inside(himself)  alike.

“He said he works for Jungkook's rival” Jimin said and Hoseok was bewildered.

“How come he told you that? And why didn't he take you?” Hoseok asked, things didn't add up.

Then taking a huge breath Jimin came clean and told everything. Right from meeting the man in the garden to what happened hours ago.

“Holy fuck! Jimin you fucked up big-time. You don't know what you've done” Hoseok said tears brimming in his eyes.

Seeing both of them talking so emotionally Yoongi realised it's something really important and got down from the backseat where he was keeping an eye on them.

“I'm so sorry hyung. I didn't know it was the bad guys!” Jimin cried out and Yoongi heard this statement as he approached them.

“What bad guys?” Yoongi asked and Jimin jumped at the voice which came from behind him. He turned around and saw Yoongi, fear flooding him this time.

"Yoongi would be so pissed at me fuck" Jimin thought.

“You were right Yoongi” Hoseok said and Jimin spoke at same time—