She squirmed as he switched back and forth from teasing her clit to thrusting his tongue deeply inside her, tasting her sweet juices that began flowing. He continued pleasuring her below until she orgasmed, and grabbed a fist full of sheets as she released all her sweet juices onto his tongue, and loudly moaning out his name.

He wiped his face and slowly slid his tongue from her navel all the way up to her lips, hungrily kissing her, and groaning as she slid her fingers up his back, and up to the top of his head, grabbing a hold of his hair, as they kissed wildly.

"Sadie...." he groaned as he thrusted his cock inside of her. Her nails dug into his back as he continued thrusting deeply inside her, and hitting her g spot. "Antonio..." she screamed, as he slowly thrusted in and out of her, hitting all her magic spots. While they continued to be one, their kiss was also moving in perfect rhythm, and both moaning together.

She felt every inch of him inside her, her stomach full of butterflies. Every time he thrusted deep, she would arch her back and scream out his name. He was determined to satisfy her in every way until she came all over his cock. He couldn't hold out any longer, the thrill of making love to her again, had him aroused to the fullest. As he felt her orgasming, he felt warmness around his cock from her release and groaned loud. He pushed his body up with his fists, and thrusted a few harder deep thrusts, cumming inside her.

He dropped down on her, and rested his head in the crook of her neck, trying to regain his breath. As he got his breath back, he locked lips with her, kissing her passionately.

"You amaze me..." she moaned into his mouth, while they kissed.

He sucked on her bottom lip as he pulled away from their kiss, and looked at her. "Why is that?" he asked, whispering.

"You know all the right spots to hit while making love to me, my body goes numb." she says smiling, pressing his head back down to hers so she could kiss him, kissing until their lips were raw.

For a couple hours, Antonio laid on his back, wore out from making love to Sadie. He surprised himself to make it that long, and figured Sadie had to be feeling sore. Thinking she was, since he was told by Harlow, how sore he would make her feel.

 Thinking she was, since he was told by Harlow, how sore he would make her feel

She sat up looking at Antonio. "I'm going to go clean up." she says quietly, leaning down and pressing her lips against his. As she was getting up, he pulled her back down on top of him, making her giggle.

"Don't I get an invite?" he asked with a grin.

"You can come in, but I don't think I can survive another round." she giggled.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked, sliding her hair away from his face.

She took hold of his hand as she got up, pulling him "Come on, no monkeying around either, I can't do two late nights in a row."

They shared more tender kisses in the shower, as they were finished washing each other, Sadie decided to give him a surprise. She bent down, getting on her knees and kissed his cock, making it hard.

"Sadie what are you doing." he asked, in shock.

She placed his hardened cock inside her mouth, causing him to gasp as she slowly moved it in and out, and taking it in as far as it would go. He groaned loudly when he felt his cock hit the back of her throat. "OH MY...." It shocked him, to where his one hand pressed hard against the wall, and his other hand covered his mouth.

He never knew how good it would feel, feeling like he struck gold, or was in heaven. He kept looking down at her, and watching what she was doing to him. He couldn't believe she had him in her mouth, and leaned his head back, enjoying the wonderful feeling. He was about to cum, and leaned his head forward, pulling her up. "I can't let you do that." he said softly.

He picked her up, and pressed her against the wall, making her moan profusely as he thrusted in her. He held his hand behind her head, and thrusted harder into her. Not wanting her to hit her head as they were fucking like jackrabbits.

He set her down after they both released their juices together, and cleaned themselves off again. "Am I allowed to sleep in here again." he asked, cupping her face.

"As long as when I wake up, you're still lying next to me." she smiled.

She climbed in the bed after Antonio got in, and laid her head on his chest, smiling at the thought of how good she felt at the moment, and softly slid her fingertips along his chest. She was in a whole new world, and the feelings she felt for him, started to become even stronger. After over a year of getting to know him, they finally became one and a couple. Something she never thought could never possibly happen.

He kissed the top of her head, and wrapped his arms around her. She looked up and puckered her lips for him, wanting him to kiss her, which he didn't deny. "Goodnight." he whispered.