"Are you asking about us, as in a couple?" she asked, smiling from the inside.

"Yes... while you were on that date with Ethan, I started thinking, I really didn't like that he took you out, and had a hard time seeing him talking to you at the fair. I never said anything since I would have been in the wrong, it wouldn't have been fair to you, or him, being that we aren't a couple. Then I think about what happened between us last night, and feel like I'm alive again."

"Well..." she smiled. She looked down at his hands, and started playing with his fingers. "We can take it slow and see where things go, I just don't want to hurt or confuse those little girls if it doesn't work out between us."

Antonio smiled big, he felt relieved that Sadie accepted for them to try and be a couple, and was determined to not wreck anything between them.

"What about Ethan?" he asked.

She giggled. "You don't have to worry about him, I just went out with him to get out of the house. I also wanted you to spend time with your girls since you ignored them for a couple months."

"You kissed him." he sighed.

"I had my reasons why I did, and it wasn't because I had feelings for him."

Without wasting anymore time, he pulled her in for a kiss and laid her down on the couch, kissing until they were both out of breath. He pulled back, smiling. "I know you said that you want to take things slow, but right now, I'd like to carry you to your room, and make hot passionate love to you." he said, locking his lips to hers before she could say a word.

Feeling revved up, he carried her down the stairs, and laid her on the bed, both taking their clothes off in a hurry, and throwing them across the room.

As he got on the bed to get on top of her, she pulled him down on top of her, kissing him hard, and dominating her tongue in his mouth. A groan escaped his mouth, and moved his lips all over her neck, sucking the tender spot near her ear, and making her moan loudly.

He slowly kissed her all over, and moved down to her breasts. He still felt nervous to touch them, and loved the feeling of them, so soft but so firm. He began blowing air on her nipples, making them harder than what they were, and placed a breast in his mouth, licking and sucking on the nipple, and moved over to the other breast doing the same thing.

He licked his two fingers and moved his hand down to her pussy and slid his two fingers inside her. Feeling how wet she was, got him excited, that he started to slowly kiss down her body until he reached her clit, her breathing became erratic as he started spreading her legs, and her heart started pounding as his mouth covered her pussy, softly licking her clit up and down, then circling her swollen button with his tongue. Her back arched as he thrusted his tongue inside her, exploring her insides. She grabbed a pillow, and pressed it over her face to muffle the moaning sounds that she couldn't control.

 She grabbed a pillow, and pressed it over her face to muffle the moaning sounds that she couldn't control