Author's Note

**YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS. THIS IS JUST A LOT OF CRAP ( MY SWEETIES WILL'NT AGREE TO THIS THO). BUT I CAN'T HELP SAY ALL THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL BE INTERACTING WITH YOU ALL IN CONTEXT OF  THIS STORY. IT'S CRAZY HOW DEARLY I CHERISH OUR INTERACTIONS BUT I REALLY DO.

So it's officially over and I don't know whatta say. It's kinda bitter-sweet. There's an emptiness in me and it will always remain... this fic was my baby, my first ever, so Its hard to belive its over. On the other hand im glad i ended it before I fucked it up.

It was so so special to me and I'm so very glad I shared this journey with you amazing people. There hasn't been and I doubt there will ever be a moment in recent future where I'll feel more validated, more successful- you'll kinda gave a purpose to my writing. (19.3k views dude and 2.5th votes.) How I love you'll.

You'll are really the loveliest readers and I have said it a few times before and I'll say it again that I love you'll to death. I'm so overwhelmed by this and I really, truly, sincerely hope to see you people- the voters, commenters, all the readers- just the same way in my other stories. Your love and appreciation means the world to me.

**Important Question: Would you like a sequel to this story? I'll not do it anytime soon(or I may) but if I do write it, will you'll want to read it?

Say #yay or #nay

And if you do wanna read it would you want the same name of the book or something different.

Ok let's do this, the more Ted's I get and the faster I do so I'll start it. ❤❤