Six Months Of Forever

A/N: Okay so here's the new chapter, sorry for the long wait.. and there's a new story that's come up and it would be really sweet if you go and check it out. It's called- 
                          "You're My Home."

People debut their books by announcing it first, I do that later bcuz well... I'm mad. ❤

The pictures above is a reference to something later in the chappie. Enjoy reading xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I needed the shelter of someone's arms / And there you were / I needed someone to understand my ups and downs / And there you were."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe it!" Niti said while looking at herself in the mirror standing in a white dress. She was confused which dress to wear, he hadnt even given her the slightest clue about anything.

"Me too. I can't believe you'll made it to the six month's mark without killing each other. That's half a year dude, not bad" Adi's voice came loud and clear from the other side spreading throughout the room.

"Don't be dramatic, every couple fights a little so do we" Niti said defensively. "Infact we don't really fight at all compared to other normal couples." Adi laughed finding it amusing how she said it. It was like telling other couples were normal but they weren't.

"I meant killing each other with your honeyed gazes. Be careful but, you'll are actors and a lot depends on your ability to emote but the only expression I see nowadays is a look of pure adoration. If you keep doing this, in some more time you may forget what anger is."

"You know what Adi you're mentally demented. Your supposed to cheer me up, not crack horrible jokes on this day. You and Parth are the same, both of you crack jokes that aren't the least bit funny and you'll eat anything and everything that's served on your plate."

"The only difference being that he likes the V and I like D" Adi said cheekily.

"And you're the last person I want to talk to at this moment" Niti said trying to be serious but there was a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Atleast I'm keeping you company unlike your boyfriend who'se being all secretive."

"Avoid bitching about my boyfriend and cracking horrible jokes and I think I'll tolerate your company."

"Should I talk about my boyfriend then? I think I should."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niti was standing there by the vase, kept on the table waiting for her boyfriend to return. She put a strand of her hair perfectly curled behind her ears so that they do not get stuck in her intricately designed earrings. She eased out the creases of her white dress that ended just above her knees, the sleebes resting on her wrists. She looked at her watch and her head snapped up to the sound of the door creaking.

"You're late" Niti said as the door opened revealing her gorgeous boyfriend. She didn't realise it at first she just needed to tell him that he was late but when she paused for a moment, taking it all in, her jaw hung open in surprise. Parth stood there a bouquet of roses in his hands, immaculately dressed in a fitted jeans and sheer black shirt properly tucked in. The shirt was tailored just accordingly, hugging his cuts perfectly and flaunting his majestic stature. He looked like royalty, no less.

"Had to drive out to the outskirts to get these flowers. All the shops are closed today. I'm sorry I kept you waiting" he said handing her the bouquet as he attached his lips with hers. Niti smiled into the kiss liking the feeling of his lips on hers after an entire day. It was cute how he always had an excuse but what was important was that it felt like before. When they started out again, not like how it had become lately... not that it was bad or anything in the current situation but right now she could feel the sweetness of love, in its truest sense.