The Entry Of Mr. New

A/N: Thnx everyone for sticking with me it was really sweet of you and especially of certain who always have my back. You were there when I was on the verge of giving up, I love you'll. All of you 😍.

I'm so sad btw @sxzustin didn't keep their promise 😔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I'll mail you the recipe, or I'll see if I could whatsapp it. It's my mum's recipe of which I have no clue, so I can't really help" Niti said flipping through the channels on t.v. as she lay sprawled up on the couch talking to Akansha.

Things were normal even before, she had even taken Akansha's help to arrange and decorate when she had asked Parth to move in, but after that day- the get-together for a lack of better word, everything was perfect.

"Hmm...hmm.. yeah I sure will don't worry, by today. Okay.. bye, talk later" Niti said cutting the call. She was happy, genuinely happy from within because for once her life wasn't a mess, it wasn't scattered. This sense of you at times overwhelmed her. Knowing that, as it has often been said that perfect's don't last and this might not as well made he feel like the ground was swallowing her up. Sometimes she felt like crying out loud when this ugly thought crossed her head. It made her want a lot of things but right now it was making her feel hungry and she really wanted to get up and go up to.the fridge, take the jar of nutella out and eat to her heart's content but her comfortable sleeping position was too much of a luxury to put at stake. She was sure she wouldn't be able to get comfortable once she gets up.

"How I wish Parth would be here right now" she said a yawn escaping her mouth and just at the moment Parth walked in through the door, her whole face out up at the right of him but that vanished when she saw his face. He stood near the door, hands on his hips and gave fostering the most displeased look he had ever given.

"Um... what makes you frown like that? I'm sure I don't look that bad" Niti said attempting to add a lighter tone to the current scenario but that backfired as he stood there glaring at her.

"Will you tell me what is it?" Niti asked getting impatient.

"You tell me. Are you forgetting something?" He asked.

"Not that I remember" Niti said shrugging. He huffed looking at her with the same expression probably wanting a response but she really didn't know what got him so pissed, so she wadnt in a position to reply.

"How does the A/C and the light and all of this feel? Comfortable aren't you?" He asked sucking in a deep breath trying to keep his irritation in control when he saw her not her head.

"Yes obvi-- shit" Niti slapped her forehead. "I'm so sorry Parth, I just realised..." Niti answered and though she was apologising it didn't sound like she was sorry for this. She was saying this so she could end the discussion then and there. "I'm really sorry trust me, it slipped my mind" she said again.

"Uh, can you bring me the jar of nutella? I feel really hungry" shy said rubbing her belly and making a puppy face but that has no difference on Parth who was sat at the dining table, still sulking about the earlier incident.

"Niti are you even sorry for it?" Parth asked unable to believe that right after he had told her that she had forgotten something she was asking for nutella. Like what the...? Sure everybody likes nutella but being so unapologetic isn't cool.

"Parth can you just chill a bit please. It was just an electricity bill and it was jusy once" Niti said getting tired of his nagging.

"No that wasn't and it was important" he contended.

"I already said sorry!" Niti defended. "How long are you gonna stretch it?"

"Niti living together isn't only about kisses and cuddles, there are other important things too! When will you understand that?"