Back To Our Paradise Back To Being Friends

A/N: I'm so fucking confused! When I don't update I'm on #82 but when I do I'm on #132. Like what the f***? I'll never understand wattpad's ranking system.

Guys this chappie can be meh but I'm tryna get there. Keep supporting, I love you'll and it's at #175, please vote and power it up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt
You're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(Patience)>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so tired" he whispered as he rubbed his eyes and he really did look so. Niti rubbed his shoulders with no idea what else to do, his face was red and she knew his head was bobbing inside with how tightly he clutched his head.

"How can I help?" Niti asked even though she knew the question was probably pointeless since it always happened to him when he travelled and there was nothing she could do about it.

"I don't think, thanks for asking though" he said trying to be as polite as possible with the awful headache.

"We still have about an hour to go, sleep a little babe. I'll call you when we get home" Niti said resting a comforting hand on his shoulder. He asked her if it was really okay before he shot her a thankful smile and closed his eyes to slip into a rather uncomfortable but much needed slumber.

**

"Parth... Parth wake up we're home" Niti called out for the third time in a row but he was showing no signs of waking up anytime soon. "Babe" she leaned down and whispered in his ears and the next moment he woke up with a start. "Sorry I didnt mean to scare you" Niti said as they got out of the car.

"Do not ever do that again" Parth said through gritted teeth as he looked her straight in the eye.

"Wh-what happened?" Niti stuttered his stare making her uncomfortable.

"My brother used to scare me like that at night... a childhood phobia nothing else" He said looking down tossing and turning the phone in his hands as they waited for the driver till he finished with his phone call. Niti stared at him for a while before she burst out laughing.

"What their to laugh?" Parth asked innocently, his voice gone all cute. He looked up at her pouting, looking so adorable it made Niti pinch his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't think like that" she said still laughing a bit as Parth paid up the driver.

"I need to sleep" Niti said clutching her back and laying her head on Parth's chest as they got inside the lift. He snaked his arms around her waist, letting her he confortable. Niti really needed a good sleep, the trip had drained her out. She was just gonna throw herself on the bed when they reach, Parth had soundly slept now it was her turn.

"What were you doing for the past hour and a half?" Parth asked curious.

""Watching out,while you snore , so we don't kidnapped" Niti mumbled. Parth chuckles at that.