Waking Up To Rumours And A Huge Fight

<<Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her>>

********************************

Niti opened her eyes, the sunlight seeping in through the slightly ajar window and hitting her face. She turned to her right, smiling at the sight of the sleeping figure next to her. Eyes closed, a light smile on his lips and his arms encasing her. The sunlight falling over his angelic face, giving it a golden gleam, making his cherry red lips look more prominent and alluring. She softly put her hand on his cheek, her ring-glad thumb feeling over his light stubble. She was surprised at first that she had woken up before him because of the two, it was she who liked sleeping in late.

She was about to wake him up with a morning kiss, she schooted closer, but then she remembered he didn't have a good sleep last night. She slept soundly, after what happened last night it was certainly no surprise. She was tired from all their previous rendezvous and excited about the next morning. Not only that she felt special and loved in her partners arms and so comfortable that she didn't even know when sleep overtook her. He on the other hand was tossing and turning all night, she could feel that.

She carefully freed herself from his embrace, getting up and going off. Niti came out floating through the hallway. She could not feel her body, it was as if she was in thin air. Whether it was she to the numbness from the pain or the light-weightedness you get from any kind of pleasure, she couldn't decide. She walked over, smiling giddily as the thoughts of last night flooded through her mind and plonked down on the couch.

After brushing her teeth she had directly come down. She was just sitting in her pyjamas, nothing seemed more comfortable at the moment, besides last night's jeans were too tight to slip into right now. Right now she was sitting on the couch, searching for the remote to put on the telly. She hadn't showered or had breakfast yet. Actually she didn't really feel hungry, more so because there was no way on earth she was cooking this morning. Parth didn't have to cook either, they could just have their breakfast delivered. But for that he had to get up first. She found the remote and switched the t.v on flipping through the channels. She thought she'd have to switch it off considering the content they were showing until one particular channel caught her eye.

Niti stared at the screen dumbfounded. Parth had his arm over Krisann's shoulder, the latter looking downwards, her hair covering her face. It looked like that were engaged in some intent discussion, atleast that's what the reporters perceived them to be doing. But for Niti it didn't matter if they were engaged in an intent conversation or a sexual activity. It was all same for her. In front of her on the screen were two people who had again back-stabbed her. Niti clutched the remote in her hand tight enough to crush it, trying to fight back her tears, with little success. She had been played. Yet again, because she trusted someone she shouldn't have. She had been so foolish, believing in what he said. White lies- that's what they were. She immediately regretted every minute she spent with him. She regretted the entire last month. She couldn't control her anger any further, as her anger got the best of her and she threw the remote across the room. It hit the wall, it's contents scattering out.