Life's Beautiful...(unedited)

A/N: I don't think anyone will read this but I really gotta share this. From almost giving up on this story to here releasing an update today, the last few days have been quite eventful... From the writing perspective atleast. Instead of this update there was gonna be an Authors Note instead which would have read "I'm taking a break from this story." A break that his knows would last how long. I was losing faith and I had no motivation to write.

Which is why I sincerely thank akankha2912, she's mah babe. A lot of my writing here is attributed to her cause somehow a flicker came from there... I can't explain how but its there.
I love you all❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do
I will be strong, I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living. A deeper meaning.

I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty>>

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Morning beautiful" Parth whispered as he kissed Niti's forehead. Niti fluttered her eyes open, a smile falling on her lips at the sight of the man beside her.

"Your gorgeous" Niti said truthfully. The man she was lucky enough to call her boyfriend, was gorgeous, no denying that.

"So are you" Parth said as he was on top of her, straddling her waist as he kissed her passionately. Niti pulled away and slapped her hand on his mouth. "Babe, morning breath" she complained.

"Does it matter?" He asked pouting.

"Yeah it does very much."

"You just have to get used to it then, I'll be around all the time" he said pinching her cheecks as if she an adorable kid. "For now just brush quickly so I can kiss you" he said planting a kiss on the top of her nose getting up from under the covers.

He stretched a little, feeling a stinging pain shooting up his spine. He had sore back from sleepin on the floor last night. They had gotten really drunk last night, they hadn't planned on it, but after a few glasses of champagne they started seeing dizzy and though he does remember only vaguely but they had intact started talking rubbish after a while so they had somehow stumbled across the hallway and brought the duvet out and cuddled on the floor below the couch while watching 'Notting Hill'."

"Come on babe, get up" Parth said stretching out his hand "we've got to leave for work. We can't be in bed all day" Parth said the last part in a fake British accent and Niti grimaced at his attempt to crack a joke. It reminded Niti of a song lyric, though she wasn't sure which one.

"Niti" Parth was starting out in a whining tone again when he was Niti leap in excitement, as if she had just been struck with thunder bolt. She was standing on top of the couch grinning fown innocently at me. "She sure wants something from me..." Parth thought.

"Carry me" Niti said in an extra sweet voice, batting her eye-lashes at me. "Boo please" she said with pleading eyes and a puppydog face but I had to resist her today, my back was hurting like a bitch.