Defeat

We finally start slowing down as we get closer to an island. Surprisingly, the island looks like a fun place to be. However, there is something telling me that it's full of danger, but honestly, that kind of excites me. I've always wanted to leave home to go on an adventure! Not that I had a tough childhood or anything, I had both my parents who loved me and an older brother who was annoying, but I'm a patient person, and he wasn't like the worst brother in the world.. I just always remind myself that there are people in the world who have it ALOT worse then me, and that usually calms me down.

My life was really good actually, and when I got mad, it wasn't usually something worth remembering.

Then I remembered I was on an island, with.. perfect beaches? pfft! If I get stuck on an island with perfect beaches and a free flight, what's there to complain about? This is starting to look better the longer I stay here, so what if I had to get tied with ropes in order to get here, I'm free right now!

Wait a minute, this is WAY too good to be true. There's gonna be some sort of catch isn't there? All of a sudden, my back feels warmer. I have a feeling someone is standing behind me. "How long have you been standing there for?" I question, still facing the crystal clear water. "It took you long enough to notice, I'll say that." It was the boy who sent the shadow to bring me here.

"What's your name, girl?" He asked while walking into my view. I thought that maybe I should have a little fun with my reply. "I don't believe that will be necessary, seeing as I wont be staying long enough for that to madder." I state as politely as possible. "And how do you plan to get back?" He said, knowing that I had no clue. But I have nothing better to do, so why not keep the conversation going, right?

"The same way I came here, so why don't you go get that 'shadow' of yours, and invite him to bring my back where I was found." I sneered. I was enjoying the frustrated look on his face.

"And if I don't?" He said, thinking I would give up there. "Well, you'll be the one who has to deal with me. I think thats plenty reason to get rid of me." I feel satisfied, because he can't top that.

"The only way I'm going to get rid of you, is by killing you. So I suggest you quit being a smart ass or I will do so." He sneered. I guess he could top my excuses. I also just realized he had a British accent.

I guess I was defeated... for now. But that will change. Trust me.

AN: this chapter is a bit longer, ill try to update soon!