Chapter EightyEight

Start from the beginning

"I-I don't know what to say..." I expressed, my vision blurry. His mouth was set in an uncomfortable half smile.

"I was hoping you'd say yes." He remarked.

"Of course I'll marry you. Yes, yes, yes!" I was still in a lot of pain, so I couldn't jump into his arm like I wanted to, but I wrapped my arms around him so tightly I feared he might choke.  "I love you so much"

Justin's POV

I'd visited little Georgie more times than I could count. I loved that kid like he was my very own.

As I was walking towards the room with some gifts for the newborn, Genesis's voice broke my train of thought "Of course I'll marry you. Yes, yes, yes!"

I wasn't sure why, but I was no longer compelled to go into the room. Georgie already had a father, and me being around probably only complicated things. I was the man who had sex with his mother, but didn't even feel the need to put a label on it.

I placed my gifts on the floor near the entrance before alerting a nurse that it was there and making my way back to where I came from.

My heart slammed against my chest as I searched frantically for the next exit. I needed to take my meds or at least practice one of the techniques that my therapist said to.

I couldn't revert back to being manic, but coming to terms with the fact that I'd probably never see that baby again, or very scarcely made me sick to my stomach. He was the only thing that truly pulled me out of my depression.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I was calling Amber. And by the second ring, I hung up. She wasn't mine anymore, and Dr. Harper said I needed to stop looking for Amber in everyone and everything. I hated Dr. Harper.

I sighed heavily as I turned the corner, bumping into a mass of light brown curls.

"I'm so sorry." I explained as I helped the person off the floor.

She stood, brushing her wild hair away from her face. "Excuse me, no it's my fault I'm a klutz." She clarified, her bright green eyes making contact with my blue ones.

She. Was. Beautiful.

Ambers POV

"Are you kidding me?" Aubrey yelled as he looked at the phone screen.

I finally looked at the phone in Aubrey's hand.

"Why would Chris be calling you Sarah?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Umm" She feigned ignorance.

"It's too late to play dumb." I let her know, not understanding what was actually happening.

"That's what I came here to talk to you about." She rubbed her temples.

"You have 60 seconds." I said, folding my arms over my chest. I noticed Aubrey staring at me, probably still turned on by my rather harsh temper. I was usually so demure, but today I wasn't in the mood for games.

"Amber, Chris is, he's... I thought." She

"Sit, come on... just get it out." Aubrey commanded, his voice stern, but his demeanor calm.

"Okay, please remember that this was before I knew you. I met Chris when I was at my fathers party's couple of months ago. He was sweet and amazing, and we had a one night stand after you broke up... but I began seeing him hanging around with his father more, and then we became friends. He told me about you, about how much he wanted you, and I agreed to help him get you back. It wasn't supposed to go this far, but when I met you guys at my dads club, he thought I should infiltrate your relationship so that he could come between you. I was supposed to sleep with Aubrey, send him pics and he's send them to Amber. Amber was supposed to come back crying to him.