Chapter FiftySeven

Aubrey's POV

I pulled my fingers out of the opening and Amber gasped. I pushed her shirt down to cover her stomach. She was paler than I'd ever seen her.

My body was blocking Alissa from seeing Amber's half naked state, but it didn't help the fact we were both scared as hell.

I turned to look at Alissa and her eyes were clenched shut, she shifted her weight from one leg to another in an uncomfortable dance.

Finding her voice, Amber finally responded, "I'm coming Ali, go to he bathroom in the hallway."

Alissa agreed almost immediately, running down the hall with purpose.

I sighed out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and moved off the bed to retrieve Amber's clothes. My dick was extremely hard, rubbing against the material of my jeans.

When I found her panties near the dressing table, I threw them over to her and sat down on the bed again. It was extremely uncomfortable sitting down with a dick as hard as rock.

She was quiet as she put on her undergarments, even more so than usual. Something was bothering her, I could tell. She left the room for a few minutes, when she returned Alissa trailed behind her with three books in her hands.

"Baby?" I asked, facing Amber, she looked like she was under an awful amount of stress. "What's wrong?" She rubbed her eyes before helping Alissa onto the bed.

"Nothing," she lied, and plopped down onto the bed next to me, her face twisted into an expression of disgust.

"Don't feed me that bullshit baby girl." I mouthed, not wanting our little visitor to hear me.

"It's nothing. It's just.. I didn't." She sighed heavily, before whispering. "Finish."

It dawned on me that she didn't come. I smiled wolfishly. I drew closer to her, until our thighs touched and I lay on my back next to her. 

"As much as I'd like to help you 'finish,' " I quoted with my fingers, "you'll just have to touch yourself and imagine that it's me." I said into her hair, making sure to muffle my voice.

Amber's reaction to my suggestion was priceless. She looked like someone had just killed a litter of kittens.

"People actually do that stuff?" She inquired, her interest was peeked. She really did not know that people masturbated?

I looked over to Alissa, who was busily pointing to letters in one of the books that she held, and smiled. She looked like a younger version of Amber. Turning my attention back to Amber, I whispered very quietly, "How do you think I have been getting off these past few months, sitting in that basement with nothing but thoughts of you?"

She flushed, almost red with embarrassment. "You did not do that." She laughed, my protestant whispers drowned out by the sounds of her beautiful laughs.

I shrugged, not willing to go into detail about those hard times.

"I've never... You know." She said, closing her eyes. It didn't bother me that she never did. In all honesty, it was an absolute turn on.