Chapter Four

Aubrey's POV

The boy, Justin I think his name was, answered the door. Oh Boy.

"Why are you here?" He asked, as he moved to the side to let me in. How cute. I rolled my eyes at his question.

"This is the room I was assigned, looks like we're roommates." I answered, shrugging my shoulder nonchalantly.

"Fuck no. Leave". Okay someone's grumpy.

"Look, I don't want to stay here either. Let's just make the best of it." I said.

"No. I mean first I had to see all that you had going on, with my girl, and now you have to live with me. I don't..." He continued ranting, and I zoned out. Australians are annoying when they rant. I stood in the living room while he continued to talk to me. "... I can't share a room with you. Nope."

"I can share a room with you no problem, it's the girl I won't share." I said, looking Justin dead in the eyes. He looked away for a moment toward the hallway. I followed his gaze to find the girl standing there, barely hiding. She was so beautiful, long black hair cascading down her shoulders, slightly frizzy from the heat. Her eyes almond shaped and almost grayish-hazel. Chocolate skin, I'd want to lick all over. A small straight nose, and heart shaped lips, a color between red and pink that I couldn't decide. Her face held a confused expression. I didn't linger on her face for a long time. My eyes traveled to her cleavage, where two perfectly shaped, chocolate colored breasts were visible. Then to the rest of the outfit that hid her body well, except for the hip area where it was a little tighter than the rest of the dress.

"Aubrey," she spoke, I reverted my attention to her face.

"Yes, " I answered, my heart beating wildly as I fought to contain myself. I had always been known to keep my cool in situations like these. "You know, you never did tell me your name."

"Amber," oh, that's it. It's simple and common. A contradiction to her beauty. I mean it's pretty, just not what I was expecting. I looked away from her, feeling my cheeks heat.

"Go back to the room babe," Justin said through gritted teeth. "Now please"

Amber turned almost immediately and went into the room. I felt a little embarrassed after the awkward exchange, although I didn't let it show. I looked at Justin. "I can see that you're busy, I'll give you all the time that you are allowed with her. Soon you'll no longer be allowed time" I said smiling at him. Then I turned and let myself out.

When I got out of the apartment I let out a breath I was holding. Well that was awkward. Why did I just tell him all of that? This girl must be special if she has me feeling some type of way upon sight. I clutched my chest as I remembered the way her voice said my name, the way her lips moved as she pronounced the syllables. It was the most perfect thing I'd ever seen or heard. I wanted her to say my name again, to scream it at the top of her lungs as she orgasmed, to forget her own name as she experienced pleasure like never before.

I climbed into my silver Kia Sorento and pulled off. The drive to Roger's house would be short but..
*I know when that Hotline Bling, that can only mean one thing *
My phone rang, I retrieved it from my pocket and answered quickly.

"Hi. This is Genesis, from last night."

"Genesis, oh the beauty." I danced with a girl last night at a party, I didn't even remember her name. I didn't like easy girls, so I didn't bother to try.