Chapter 30: Junkyard Brawls Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I bet you knew! Didn't you Kai!" Jay voiced his suspicions.

"What?" Kai questioned. "You were coving for your sister and Cole this entire time weren't you all three of you were laughing behind my back as you all betrayed me!" Jay screamed.

"I'd believe it." (Y/N) admitted hotly still mad at Kai.

"(Y/N)? You believe that?" Cole asked surprising the hurt on his face.

"Both you and Nya disgust me. I may not understand personal interactions but I can tell you that Trust is vital in any alliance and you have destroyed your own trustworthiness and to be united with hatred is a weak alliance at best." (Y/N) finished.

"What does that mean?" Kai demanded.

"This alliance is over..."(Y/N) said letting the gravity of her words to sink in before continuing.

The Junkyard was silent... The tension in the air was thick...

(Y/N) took a deep breath and continued.

"It is hard to fight alongside those who pretend to be your allies and then turn around to stick a blade in your back. We will all be waiting for the next knife or the next chance to return that knife."

"We should separate and work with those we trust instead of waiting around for those with knives." (Y/N) finished.

(Y/N) looked to Echo. "Echo, I'm headed off to look for answers. Do you want to stay or come?" (Y/N) asked.

"Can my brother come to?" Echo asked holding Zane's hand. "If he want's to." (Y/N) said with a shrug she didn't care if no one wanted to come she just wanted to be sure Echo was taken care of.

"It would be for the best if Echo and I came with (Y/N) I'm worried Kai may try to hurt Echo for Nya sake." Zane pointed out. Kai snorted in anger.

"Yay, more time with brother!" Echo cheered hugging Zane. "I'm coming too." Jay said wiping some tears from his face as his parents let him go from their collective protective embrace.

Cole went to say something but bit back his words. As Jay went to join (Y/N), Echo and Zane as they headed off.

Edna turned to three remaining Ninja. "I don't mean to be rude but leave as soon as possible and don't return." Edna said fixing her glasses and walking inside her camper with her husband with a loud bang.

_____Timeskip_____

(Y/N), Echo, Zane and Jay stopped for a rest. Zane wanted some private time to talk to Echo about what was going on. But he really wanted Jay to talk to (Y/N) he was hurting right now and Zane didn't know how to handle it and hope (Y/N) would.

Once Zane and Echo were far enough away (Y/N) turned to Jay. (Y/N) knelt down in front of Jay "You going to be okay?" She asked. Jay rubbed his eyes dry, but his face was red with both anger and sadness.

Jay sent her a weak smile. "Well, I am hurt... Nya cheated on me... With Cole... Talk about double betrail..."

(Y/N) eyes softened as Jay leaned on her shoulder. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around him before he began to bawl his eyes out in (Y/N) arms she gently patted Jay on the back to comfort him.

"If you want me to mess the three of them up. I can do that if it will make you happy." (Y/N) offered earning her a chuckle from Jay.

Author Note:

1) I hate season 3. Least favourite season which I could just skip it. XP It why these chapters are so short it's hard to work with things you don't like. *Sweat drop*