Lost

Yoongi's POV:

"That was close...", I breathed heavily.
"Please keep your guard up", Jungkook hugged me close.
Taehyung kept moving through the city acting unfazed as if the zombies weren't planning on eating us.
"Are you alright?", I softly stood in front of Taehyung.
"I'm fine, please move...", I stumbled to the side in silence.
Taehyung kept leading the way despite the possible dangers lurking in the shadows. His pace abruptly stopped in front of a building that survived the explosions. The building provided a rooftop overlooking the city.
"Let's go in here", Taehyung opened the front doors.
Jungkook was going to object, but I laid a hand on his shoulder and slowly nodded my head.
"It's dangerous...", Jungkook sighed.
"I know...but we can't do anything about it...", I pulled Hoseok closer when we entered.

We wondered the rooms of the first floor in silence till the sound of glass made us jump.
"Who's there?", Taehyung pointed his gun in every room.
"I'll go check upstairs...", Jungkook started walking.
"Don't go up there by yourself!", I pulled him away from the stairs.
"Who's going to stay with Taehyung?", he said looking at me.
"Um...maybe.."
"We don't have time to stand around and think!", Jungkook escaped my grasp and hurried up the stairs.
Hoseok and I stayed behind with Taehyung while he continued to search for the source of the sound.

Jimin's POV:

"Ah shit!"
A glass cup had hit the floor, and the sound echoed throughout the building.
"Do you think anyone heard us?", I bent down to pick up the broken glass.
"Just leave it! I think we might be in trouble...", Namjoon motioned for me to get up from the floor.
"What do we do?!", I couldn't help but freak out.
"Hide!", he pulled me along into a dark room that seemed hidden by the shadows. I kept my breathing under control even though it became very hard to when footsteps approached.
"Someone's here...", he whispered in the small crowded place.
"Hello?", a familiar voice called out to the silence.
"It's Jungkook!", I got up and walked out of the room to see him.
A weird feeling overcame me as I ran into his arms without even thinking.
"Jimin! Where have you been?", he smiled when our embrace came to an end.
"With Namjoon, don't worry he's alive", I hugged him one more time before Namjoon approached us.
"So where is everyone else?", Namjoon glanced behind Jungkook.
"Oh, they are downstairs", Jungkook replied as he led us to the stairs to find the others.
When I made it to the first floor of the building, I saw his glowing face when our eyes finally met.
"JIMIN!!!!!", Taehyung ran up to me with a slight limp and almost hugged the life out of me.
"Why did you run off?", I straightforwardly asked.
He coughed, "Uh well...", he looked at everyone that seemed to be listening in on their conversation.
"Let's go somewhere private okay?", he eyed Jungkook who kept sending death arrows in his direction.
"I'll be back soon", I told everyone as I trailed behind Taehyung.
"I wonder what he has to discuss that others couldn't hear?"

"I know I caused a lot of trouble...", Taehyung sat down in a old tore up office chair.
"Yes, you had me really worried!", I said sitting in another chair beside him.
"I'm glad that you were worried for me...", his eyes started to water.
Taehyung slowly scooted his chair closer to me, wanting to invade my personal space.
Before I knew it, Taehyung and I were only inches apart from one another.
"Taehyung...", my voice went to a whisper.
"I want you to know my feelings", he confessed.
"Feelings????"

I cleared my throat to hopefully remove the awkwardness I felt, but it wouldn't fade away.
"Do you love me?", Taehyung was quick to grab my hands.
"I do love you—-"
I suddenly felt his lips smash onto mine.
"Stop!", I pushed him away with his lips still resonating on mine. I got up from the chair and made a run for it.

I kept running as I passed all of the rooms, eventually becoming lost in the shadows.

"Hello?!", I repeated countless times with tears running down my face.

Taehyung's POV:

I wanted to run after him, but the voice in my head told me to stop believing that he would ever notice me. I crouched on the floor and held my face, hiding the tears that managed to build up.
"I wish you could be mine..."
"Maybe in the next life..."

I went back to the others, wiping off the evidence of any tears.

"Taehyung?", Namjoon walked up to me.
"What?", I responded as normally as possible.
"Where's Jimin?", he looked around.
Jungkook went in the direction that I just came from with fear written on his face.
"JIMIN?!!!!", he frantically opened every door of each room.
Yoongi and Hoseok swiftly went the opposite direction hoping to find him.