What is normal?

Jungkook's POV:

I felt Yoongi's cold arm encircle my neck while we walked down an active avenue of people going every which way.
"Would you quit touching me?", I pulled his arm away feeling disgusted by his cold touch.
"Why do you always have to act like I'm some ugly beast?", Yoongi pouted while walking in front of me.
"Well let me ask you this, why are you always being so clingy?", I ran up to match his strides.
"We're best friends...aren't we?", he glanced over at me.
"Yes, But I would prefer if you asked to touch me before doing so...", I trailed off when something strange caught my eyes.
It was a man coming down the opposite direction of the street. He twitched his neck back and forth like he was fighting something internally. I caught a slight peek at something purple on the side of his face.
"Yoongi lets go this way...", I said dragging his arm down another busy street, out of sight from that scary man.
"Yah! What are you doing?", he asked as I stopped by an active arcade.
"Somethings not right...", I told him as I let my hand free from his cold arm.
"Jungkook, can you explain why you're acting so weird?", Yoongi walked over to the first arcade game and softly smirked.
"You didn't see the man back there?", I followed behind him into the arcade.
"No Jungkook...I was checking out this girl across the street", he replied taking out a few coins from his pocket.
"I'm being serious!", I punched him hard but not enough to cause a bruise.
"You're asking for a beating aren't you?", Yoongi looked up from the Pac-Man game with a shady smile.
"Well you can't be serious when I need you to!"

"This is an arcade, let loose and have fun!", Yoongi pressed the controllers to start the game.
I softly sighed before sitting on the near bench that faced the entrance to the street, unable to keep the image of the man from my head. I watched as the thick clouds decided to cover the bright sun. The brightly lit street in front of me turned cold and dark.

Then I saw him...
His neck continued to twitch back and forth as if it was stiff. A red substance hugged his mouth, but a few drops managed to escape on the street.
"Yoongi!", I whispered.
When I noticed that he wasn't paying attention, I quietly got up from the seat and went searching through the arcade looking for him.
"Yoongi!", I said a little louder.
"What is it now Jungkook?", he placed one more shot into the basketball hoop before the ticket slot came to life.
"It's the man I saw earlier, something's definitely not right Yoongi!", I felt my heart want to burst out of my chest...because I was fearful..
"Show me this man...", he replied dropping the basketball in the net.
I felt my fingers start to sweat as I lead the way towards the entrance of the arcade.
"Why are you shaking—-?", Yoongi's voice was cut off when he too saw the man, bent down on the street, eating the insides of a person.
Yoongi quickly shut the door of the arcade, which brought on the attention of the cannibal eater.
As the limp man came closer to the arcade door, I couldn't hear anything else besides my heart pounding.
"Jungkook...", Yoongi whispered while they both stared in shock at the man coming towards them.
"Jungkook?", he whispered again.
"What?", I whispered back, shaking uncontrollably.
"We can't stay here...", Yoongi told me as we hid from the window.
"Well we can't go out there!", I looked over at him.
They both stared at the colorful games that still lit up the darkness, "Why don't we play some games?", Yoongi crawled over to the car race.
"Yoongi...are you being serious? Aren't you the least bit scared?", I huddled my knees closer to my body.
"It's depressing...just sitting around...", he flashed a carefree smile that I knew was fake.
I soon after joined him in car racing, trying to keep up with Yoongi's miraculous speed on the track.
We almost forgot about our deepest fears when we heard a click of the door from the entrance.
We both stood frozen at the car racing game in complete silence...