Interest

Jungkook's POV:

I was somehow in the middle of the once lively forest, surrounded by a forest of dead trees.
"How did I get here?", I wondered as I gazed into the sky where the top of the trees could be seen.
A chilling breeze blew past, making my hair flip in all directions but that wasn't the most chilling part...
There in front of me was one of those zombies, standing before me with white emotionless eyes.
"What's going on?!", I started to panic.
"Jungkook?!"
"Jimin?!"
I ran towards the sound of his high pitched voice, "Where are you?!"
"Help me?! I don't know where I am!"
I kept running even though I didn't know where he was because I just couldn't leave him in danger...
My feet landed on the old crackled leaves near a cave or tunnel in the deep forest, "Jimin?"
"Jungkook!", the relief in his voice also gave me relief that he was okay.
"I'm coming!", I replied while frantically going into the cave.
After halfway through, I saw Jimin laying against the tunnel soaked.
"Jimin?!", I hugged him tightly when I realized how much I missed him.
His small hands hugged me back, "I knew you would come my prince..."
I pulled away and stared into his beautiful brown eyes, "You're my star."
Jimin giggled in response, "You really know how to flirt.."
"I'm not flirting!", I nudged him playfully, and then a sound interrupted us from outside the cave.
"What's that?", Jimin whispered.
"I'll go look..", I got up, but Jimin stopped me from going, "Please be careful..."
"I will", I smiled with reassurance, but I could still pinpoint the worry in his eyes.
Upon leaving the cave, he saw the zombie from before that had begun to growl.
"Shit!", I searched the ground for any weapon as I heard it's footsteps coming closer...
I swiftly moved to a tree and found a broken branch near the trunk.
The zombie no longer stalled. It came right for me...

"HELP!", I woke up sweating through my clothes as my eyes focused in the dark of the room.
"Jungkook?", I felt Jimin's hand squeezing mine as I looked over to see him also afraid.
"It's just a bad dream...", I told him while squeezing his hand back.
"Might as well get up", I leaned against the headboard of the queen size bed.
"You need your sleep", Jimin responded softly.
"I don't think I can after that dream", I pretended to close my eyes. Jimin rubbed my arms repeatedly, making me feel a foreign type of warmth.
"You're sweaty...", Jimin stopped rubbing my arms.
"And?", I looked down at him.
"Maybe you should go shower...", Jimin hugged the blanket tighter to his chest.
"I don't feel like it..", my voice became hoarse.
"Just go!", Jimin tried to push me off the bed, but his strength couldn't make me budge.
"Why are you so stubborn?", Jimin took the blanket off annoyed.
"Come on...do I really stink?", I gave a playful smile.
"No...it's just you feel weird..", Jimin turned his face to the wall.
"But you still love me right?"
"What?!", Jimin started to stutter upon my question.
I rolled down into the bed and towered over him, "Is that a yes?"
"Get off!", Jimin placed his hands on my chest with blush filling his cheeks.
"Why are you rejecting me? Is it because I'm sweaty?", I smirked lightly under Jimin's nervous glance.
Jimin's lips were slightly open, and my eyes happened to trail down to them.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"
We both jumped at the loud voice from the door of the bedroom.
I scooted off Jimin to see Taehyung in the hallway, looking dumbfounded and shocked.
"We weren't doing anything!", Jimin started to protest.
"Is that what you call not doing anything?", a wave of disappointment flashed in his eyes before he disappeared into the dark.
"Thanks a lot...", Jimin pushed me off the bed.
"Hey!", I got up to rub my tailbone when it hit the floor.
"Don't scare me again...", Jimin turned his whole body around and faced the wall.
"I love you Jimin", I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth upon his reaction.
I went to the pack of clothes Namjoon gave me and picked out an outfit.
"I'm going to shower..", I said to Jimin, not knowing if he fell asleep or not.
I quietly left the door cracked and swiftly went down the hallway, searching for the bathroom.

Close to the end of the hall, I turned on the light switch and was greeted by an under the sea theme bathroom with fish clinging to the walls and decor bubbles on the mirror.
"Someone's tastes are..", I laid my clothes down on the toilet and closed the door.
When the water ran over my body, I only then realized how much I needed a shower. I let the water drain through my hair while I leaned my hand on the wall of the shower.

After staying in the shower for a half hour, I dried my hair with one of the lime green towels hanging on the rack. I placed on a graphic Metallica shirt and black ripped jeans, "Maybe Jimin will be up..", I admired myself in the mirror before walking out into the hall.
I made way to the bedroom Jimin and I shared, feeling a pang of excitement when remembering Jimin's reaction to my teasing.
"Jimin?", I open the cracked door to see him going through his bag.
"What are you looking for?", I closed the door behind me.
"The picture of my father", Jimin's voice noticeably shakes.
As he went through every inch of his bag, I searched the whole room for the photo but couldn't find it anywhere.

"It's like someone took it!", Jimin tried hard to keep the tears inside.

"No one took it, maybe you dropped it when we were traveling..", I suggested.

"Maybe..", Jimin sat on the bed and pouted.

"Don't be upset, what really matters is that he's in your heart", I rubbed his back in a circular motion while he wiped his tears that managed to escape.

"Thank you Jungkook", Jimin took my hand and squeezed it gently.

"You smell that?", I asked as my gaze went to the door.

"Did someone cook actual breakfast?", Jimin got up from the bed.

We both went downstairs to see everyone else gathering in the living room and kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready!", Taehyung came out of the kitchen with an apron on and plates of food in his hands.

"Where did you find the food?", Namjoon took a seat in one of the dining room chairs.

"I have a basement full of food", Taehyung smiled.

The sound of my stomach growling made everyone go silent.

"It looks like someone hasn't ate in awhile..", Yoongi picked up a bag of chips and went upstairs.

"Thanks for telling me", I replied sarcastically.

Hoseok's POV:

"Where are you going Yoongi?", I asked as he makes way up the stairs with a bag of chips.
"Eating in my room..", he puts a chip in his mouth.
"Come and eat with everyone!", I responded.
"Why should I? I don't do gatherings..."
"Fine..", I left the staircase and went into the kitchen to sit at the table.
"Why does he act like some grumpy old grandpa...", I muttered under my breath.

Taehyung's POV:

Whenever I placed a plate down, my eyes were drawn to the boy that understands me. His plump lips enveloped in the cup as he drank juice.
"Why don't I know his name?", I asked myself when placing the last plate down.
"What's your name?", I eyed the boy with a smile.
"Me?", he pointed at himself.
"Yes you..", I took some bread and chewed it.
"It's Park Jimin..", he replied while placing his drink down.
"Park Jimin?", I thought as his eyes averted away from mine.
"He's quite interesting", I couldn't stop looking at him as the brown haired boy wipes food off Jimin's chin.