Chapter seven {+18}

Start from the beginning

Shekhar; oh Haan say!

Ragini; woh Papa when is his birthday?!

Shekhar thought. I don't know!

Ragini; what u don't??! 😱... then how will I found it?!

Shekhar; uhm Ragini... check on his personal file or when u have to arrange something as for his ID card..?

Ragini looked at him. She hugs him. Dad superb idea!!!!

The night went over n it was her luck that Laksh needed a plane ticket. Normally he does it be himself but he had tight schedule with lot's of meetings.

Laksh; Miss Gadodia! His anger was hearable through his voice. I need a ticket for Paris their is a business meeting going to held. Business class only window side. Here my card n my password for the Visa application!

He throws on her desk n left. She smiles... she did what he has asked her to do n was happy to know more abt him. Sir soon u will forgive me!

It was very late n Laksh finally arrived back in his office. He was abt to enter his cabin when he saw a lighting on Ragini's desk.

Laksh checked the lighting n saw an envelope in which his ticked n passport was in. He checked on it window seat in business class. Visa application was renewed. He was happy he doesn't need to do anything now.

He went to his cabin n checked on his emails. As he wasn't picking up the calls from Ragini she wrote him.

Ragini 📧
Sir I need ur help! Please come to xyz place!

Laksh shook his head. What is she planning?!.

He was thinking but she had mailed him more than once he took his belongings n drove to the place she asked him to meet...

Ragini saw him coming toward her...

He saw here standing there...