Yoongi laughs lightly from his spot. He starts to shake his head at me and then stops, an evil grin spreading across his face. He stands, slowly walking over to me. My heart rate starts to pick up at the sight.

"I'd be glad to help," Yoongi smiles a big fake smile. Before I have any time to react Yoongi swiftly picks up the glass, and before I know it, water hits the top of my head.

I gasp at the new feeling of cold water rushing over me. The ice lands in my lap and I close my eyes at the feeling. I can practically feel Yoongis smirk as I try and calm my breathing from the cold. When I open my eyes Yoongi is standing above me, glass in had, a very amused expression on his face.

"Oops," He shrugs, only angering me more.

Honestly, up until now we had been annoying each other, but now, now he went too far. He always did, in our little game, he always went too far. I would tease but he would push and push and push, until I wad lying on the ground, with a twisted ankle.

Yoongi starts to walk away but he doesn't get far. I grabbed the remote from the table and threw it square at the back of his head. He let out a pained yell as it hit him, kneeling down from the pain. He also managed to drop the glass in the process, shattering it.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi turned around angrily, getting up from his kneeling position.

"You're really asking me 'what the fuck?' As if what just happened wasn't completely warranted," I snap at Yoongi. He rushes over to me but I stand up. Despite my ankle pain I don't want him to have an unnecessary advantage over me.

"You hit me in the head with a remote!" Yoongi exclaims.

"You're acting like you didn't pour water over my head a minute ago," I roll my eyes at him.

"Go away I have to clean this up now," Yoongi sent me a glare and turned away, walking back over the the shattered glass.

"Why are you here Yoongi? Hm? Why did you have to be the one to watch me? I know you hate me, so why spend unnecessary time with me?" I question him, wondering why any of this had to happen in the first place.

"Ara, just go," Yoongi says icily as he starts to gather the larger pieces of glass into a pile.

"You didn't have to be here. You volunteered. You could've been on the job with the rest of them but you chose to stay with me. Why? Why Yoo-"

"Because I wanted to scare you off!" Yoongi yells, cutting me off. I take a step back, shocked by his harsh tone. "You want to know why? Because I wanted you gone, and I thought that maybe if I got you alone I could get rid of you, happy?"

I was not happy. Despite expecting this very thing from him I was still caught off guard. He was so open about his feeling towards me, his very negative feelings. It didn't sit well with me.

"Just go to your room, Ara," Yoongis voice was softer now, like he was tired. I looked at him with cold eyes before swallowing hard, and walking up the stairs, making sure to hit him with my shoulder as I passed him.

-

Yoongis POV

After Ara was up the stairs and I heard her bedroom door slam I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a dustpan and the brush before returning back to where the broken glass was.

Ara looked so hurt, when I told her why I'd offered to watch her. I don't know why that thought kept popping into my head. It wasn't like I cared about her feelings, I wanted her gone. She was a danger to everyone here, they just didn't see that.

When Namjoon has asked us all who wanted to stay with Ara I was not the only one to offer, in fact, they all did. But I insisted, like it was something I needed to do. At that point, when I was practically begging Namjoon to let me stay, I had no plans of scaring Ara off. It wasn't until Ara kept firing those questions at me that I even thought of that.

I sighed, scooping the last of the glass into the dust pan. Namjoon seemed so hesitant to let me watch her, and maybe he had a good reason. While it wasn't my intention, it seemed I had done exactly what I said I wanted fo, scare her off. I knew it wouldn't be for good but it would be enough for the rest of the day with her.

At least she listened to me when I told her to leave, she was getting too close to the broken glass.

-

Hi guys! Idk why but this took me forever to write

It's a different kind of chapter I guess because it's really only Yoongi and Ara. You get to see into Yoongis head a little bit at the end so interpret that how you want ;)

Thank you all for the continuous support on this story :) it warm my heart really

Remember to vote, comment, and share!