70 - Snape x Harry Part 23

Lucius was sick and had to be tooken care of. Dumbledore couldn't do anything because he just simply didn't know about it. In fact, they both somehow went MIA because of Lucius. Isabel and Cailyn were wheezing because that was the most fighting they'd ever done in their lives.

"Hey, at least we don't gotta kill someone for the Spicy Boi Wand," said Cailyn, in the middle of a coughing fit.

"Or maybe we do," said Isabel mysteriously "Joking, joking I'm not gonna kill my boy Obi Wan over a stick called a spicy boi." They both decided to see first if Obi Wan was even in Hogwarts. Turns out, he was. He was trying to calm down everyone. "Spicy Boi #3!" He yelled. "Stop acting retarded!" Dang. He sounded like those drill sergents in the army.

"Hey, where's Spicy Boi #2?" He asked. "I haven't seen my brother in like a week." He saw Cailyn and Isabel running over towards him. "Hello there, you know where Juan is at?" He asked.

"Uhm, yes. That's why we're here," Cailyn said awkwardly. "Your brother and my cousin - Isabel's brother - Nicky fell into The Pit Of Weeaboos."

Obi Wan gasped. "The Pit Of Weeaboos?" He asked. Cailyn nodded. Obi Wan gave a constipated look before placing a hand to his heart. "I should've trusted the disturbance I felt in the Force," he said, more to himself than them.

"Well, we found out a way to save him, Nicky and also destroy the whole entire Pit Of Weeaboos," Isabel said.

"Omg yay. How?" He asked.

"Well, we need these three wands," Cailyn began explaining. "The Pretty Pink Star Wand, which we retrieved. Then we needed The Ugly Plain Wand, we haven't got that yet. A-And we need the Spicy Boi Wand," she finished.

Obi Wan looked a little shooketh. "The Spicy Boi Wand?" He asked. He seemed to be contemplating it for a while. Then, after a while he took it out and dramatically handed it over to Cailyn. "Save my brother. And your cousin. And make sure you destroy the Pit Of Weeaboos." He said. Cailyn nodded. "May the Force be with you."

It was a pretty emotional scene. Until Isabel spoke. "OHmY gOSH WE JUST SPOKE TO OBI WAN AND HE SAID MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!" And then she pulled out her brown paper bag and started wheezing into it.

"Uh, well thanks," said Cailyn, nodding towards Obi Wan. "When we'll come back, it will be with Nicky and your brother. Unless they died already." She said.

"Why did you have to say that last sentence lol it ruined it," Obi Wan said, saying lol and not laughing.

"Sorry. BYE!" Said Cailyn, who also looked like she was about to fangirl. She grabbed Isabel's hand and they both ran back to the magical princess fairy unicorn.

One more wand until they coulr save them!

Or, as Cailyn said, unless they already died.

Part 24 coming to theatres near you!

1.) I listened to All Star while typing this. Proves I'm the ultimate cringe.

2.) Me and Nicky  both find Obi Wan's "Hello there" iconic and so I added it in here. Anddd

3.) My bro dont even know about this fanfic rip