31 - Kylo Ren x Lucius Malfoy

Kylo Ren's POV:

I had the reputation of being the galaxy's biggest Sith ever. Well, I mean Darth Vader is but we're talking about Siths who are still alive. And I'm alive. And special. When I was young, I was shown how to be a Jedi by Luke Skywalker. But it wasn't fun. Supreme Leader Snoke taught me the ways of the Force, but the Dark Side of it. Now, as a famous Sith I still haven't been happy. Don't judge me but here it goes.

One night, I had a dream. It was a weird, bizarre dream that had me in it. Instead of my nice pink juicy lips, and gross yet awesome pale zombie looking skin, I had yellow skin and my lips were naturally dark purple. In the dream, I referred to myself as a Lego. I don't know what a Lego is, but that's what I was in my dream. Ever since then I've had a secret desire to become a Lego. After killing about a good 100ish amount of people, I saw a man walking my way.

He had long, blonde luscious hair and he had a pimp stick that he was walking dramatically with. "Hello," He said. "I'm a former Malfoy. I've been planning on having yellow skin and nice pink juicy lips. What about you?" I fanboyed. Can it be? We both had the same dream!

"I want to be a Lego to!" I gushed. "Maybe we can both paint each others skin yellow? I have the nicest pink lipstick you can wear," Said Lucius.

"Yes! I can give you pink hair and yellow skin!" I almost screamed.

After the transformation
(And no one's POV now)

Kylo Ren was the laughingstock of the galaxy when the First Order saw that Kylo Ren had dyed his skin yellow, and wore pink lipstick. Lucius was disowned by his own son when Draco found out his own dad dyed his skin yellow and had long luscious pink hair instead of blonde hair. "Your no longer a Malfoy," Draco had said. But Kylo and Lucius didn't care.

They lived way more happier together than when Kylo was a Jedi in training, or a master Sith. Lucius didn't even think being a Malfoy was so cool. He always despised his blonde hair secretly. They now live together, and will be married soon.

By the time you read this, they have married 💖