57 - CAILYN X UNKNOWN 2

He is called Unknown just in case her friends find out about this. But now ill show his name

Previously on the anime, Dadrian got very offended due to Draco-Chan flirting with the infamous Cailyn about memes. They supposedly made up, but Draco sent Harambe after Dadrian at the end…

NOW

Dadrian couldn’t feel anymore shock than this. He was in his bedroom and Harambe had just broken in looking more demonic than ever. All his life Dadrian had fully supported the Harambe Lives On movement and even made a fanclub, but now here this dude was trying to kill him?

“H-Harambe don’t do this!” Said Dadrian. Harambe grinned evilly. “According to Draco, you were nothing more but a random kid with a random life he decided to use. Also he sent me to assassinate you.”

Wow, what an even double shock for the dude. Dadrian gasped. “YOU GUYS ARE BOTH TRAITORS!” He yelled. “KILL YOURSELF!” Harambe gasped.

This outraged Harambe. He got up and threw a chair at Dadrian. At the face too.

Dadrian gasped too. He then yelled he was gonna kill Harambe and Draco. So he punched Harambe until he died. Wait, is that even a thing?

Welll…..

See you in the next episode of Dragon Vall Z!