1 - Voldeyn

{OCs and other people involved!1!1}

One day, Melanie Martinez got sucked into Harry Potter's school because she likes to be sucked into other dimensions. So she became a teacher there.

Cailyn saw Melanie Martinez, and being a huge fan of her, followed her and was sucked in. Little did Cailyn know she would soon fall in love with a random creature.

Cailyn's POV

I was chilling with my homie Harry Potter, which I like to call Hairy Pothead. All of a sudden a handsome creature with no nose, came by.

"Hey its WhiteBoy234 here," he said.

"No you're Voldemort," said Hairy Pothead - I mean Harry Potter.

"Hell no, call me WhiteBoy234," said Voldemort.

I stared at Voldemort and felt myself staring into his beautiful, non existent nose.

I loved him. I loved his small lips, his bald head, and his evilness. Most of all, I was obsessed with his nose-less face.

"Well aren't you gonna say 'Hello'?" Asked Voldemort.

"Oh yeah. Hi, Voldemort," I said.

"No, call me WhiteBoy234!" He said blushing, because someone needs to blush, okaYYY?

Me and Voldemort got into such a deep conversation about memes, that I didn't notice Harry left me.

harry potter pov

Oh my gosh, like seroouslyyyy? Voldemort is stealing my girl, Cailyn! I love her so much, more than Isabel loves chicken nuggets! Voldemort doesn't deserve her.

I could just suckerpunch him, or cast a spell on him so that he doesn't have any lips at all, like he doesnt have a nose.

I'm like, soooo jealous!

Oh, I know what'll I do.

voldemort pov

After seeing Cailyn; and eventually leaving to eat food I thought of how I can flirt with her.

"Your eyes are like the color of the ocean". Wait, no, she has brown eyes.

"Your eyes are like the color of the dsrk chocolate Hersheys I ate last night."

(btw i made that one up)

Hmm, maybe I'll use that! Oh! And tell her, "Are you trash? 'Cause I wanna take you out." So I arranged a picnic with her.

"Hello Voldermort!" She said cheerfully.

"I told you, call me WhiteBoy234!" I said blushing.

"Okay, Voldemort," She said.

Omg, I'm literally gonna die of fanboying from her! I decided to flirt.

"Your eyes are like the color of the dark chocolate Herhey's I ate last night. Nice and chocolately," I said.

"Uhh..." she said.

"Are you trash? 'Cause I want to take you out," I said.

Cailyn sighed and stood up. "I can't believe you! Those are the worse compliments. VOLDEMORRTTT!" She said, and ran away.

I cringed when she said "Voldemort." But now I have a bigger problem. She doesnt like me anymore.

Harry Potter pov

I ran outside, just as I saw Cailyn storming away. I was gonna call out her name, but I saw Voldemort. Yes! Now I can finally beat him up!

I ran up to him and began punching him. He punched me back. We were having a catfight, boyyyy!

Cailyn ran after us. "OMG STOP, YOUR KILLING VOLDEMORT!" She screamed.

I immediatly went off of him because I dunno. "Sorryyyyy I liKE FOOOOODDD!" I screamed, while running away.

Cailyn pov

"Are you okay?" I asked Voldemort. He nodded. I forgot all about his weird compliments, and looked at his beautiful, nonexistent nose. Omg he was beautiful.

"I love you," I said.

Voldemort stared and finally said...

"I'm gay."

Voldemort pov:

When I was getting beat up from Harry, I realized I loved him. Oh yeah, and that I was gay.

"Im sorry Im gay," I said.

5 IMPORTANT YEARS LATER

CAILYN POV

I hate that Harry Potter and Voldemort are dating. Im secretly a Yandere. When I heard that they were married, I decided to kill them.

So I went to Harry's room, and when he was sleeping I got a knife and opened his tongue and slowly cutted off his tongue. I did other gruesome stuff stuff to him, and he eventually died. Next was Voldemort for breaking my heart.

I went to Voldemorts room and got a knife and gave him a simple stab in the chest. He didn't get a gruesome death like Hairy Pothead did.

THE END

*bows*

Thx yes yes I know, this story is a masterpiece.