"I'd rather write a 3000 word essay for Ms.Belle."  

"Yeah right."

"Anyways," Kristoff said. "This time round you're gonna do something different." 

"What?" 

"You're gonna get the girl." 

---------------------------------------------

Elsa's P.O.V

(A/N I apologise for my crappy script writing akubfaldfbahsbf.)

"The shows about to start!" Anna whispered from behind me. I gulped nervously as the lights dimmed down, Ms.Belle waiting excitedly on the other side of the stage. 

Just calm down and everything will be fine. 

"Break a leg!" Punzie said. "Well, not literally, but you know what I ---" 

(Ensemble: Milo, Kida, Sebastian, Simba and Nala start playing)

Vanellope Von Schweetz: Long ago, when the world was covered in hazy mist and blistering snow. When the world was blanketed, where nothing could grow, lay a beautiful castle that stood proudly on top of the highest mountain. 

Ralph: From the looks of it, this world seemed to lay uninhabited. Lifeless. Until you looked a little closer, and realized that there was indeed someone who existed in this icy plain. A lonely someone. The Ice Queen. 

Vanellope: She had spent her entire life isolated from the rest of the world, cast away. She felt that no one could ever love her, for who could ever love someone so heartless? So cold? 

I slowly walked onto the stage, everyone gasping as the jewels sewn onto my dress shimmered in the stage lights. I climbed my way up towards a built-in balcony, where I glanced down to the  ground. Jack had yet to appear, and though I was anxious to see him, it was all I wanted at this point. 

Ralph: Until one day, a miracle happened. 

Jack appeared from the other side of the stage, craning his head towards the audience before making eye contact with me. His lips slightly parted, and I felt the slightest blush tint my cheeks until he looked away, shaking his head. 

Vanellope: Little did she know that another being also inhabited this land, searching for the person who could see past the cold mask he had built around himself. Though both did not realize it, they needed each other.

Ralph: One day he was hiking up the mountains when he realized the pristine palace that stood  on top of it. He noticed a small figure laying on the balcony, staring into the sky.