51.

Anna's P.O.V

My heart pounded in my chest as I walked through the dim-lit hospital. The soft wails of mothers echoed down the hallway, and Nurses quickly grabbed stretchers as they raced around the corner. My bare-feet squeaked against the white-tile floor, and I held my breathe as a doctor ran through me, knocking the wind out of me. Suddenly, I noticed a crack in the middle of two, steel doors at the end of the hallway, revealing a group of Doctors dressed in white coats, the screech of metal trays piercing my ears. Slowly, I tip-toed to the doors and peaked inside.

"We've found them," a deep voice mumbled, the sounds of gasps echoing around the room.

"That's impossible," Another voice stated. "We killed them all off a long time ago."

"Well we didn't, George," The deep voice thundered, slamming his hand down on the table. I crouched onto my knees and felt my heart beat faster and faster. "Time is running out, we need to kill that Monster before it's too late."

"Chris," George muttered, his voice sounding tired and stressed. Chris sighed and rubbed his temple, using the other to pick up a blue biro that was laying down on the table.

"What I'm saying is," Chris continued. "This specimen is too dangerous for us, it needs to be terminated before things get out of control."

George glared at Chris and slammed his hand down on the table, making everyone jump. "This new oddity must be studied, that way we can find out how to get rid of it for good. If we terminate it now, who knows what we might face is the future?"

"Fine," Chris said. "Have it your way."

"We need to tell the parents," George said, tapping his pen against his Chin. "We can't just take their baby away from them."

"What do we tell them?"

"That they're parasites of some sort," George explained, writing a small prescription slip. He handed it to the nurse beside him as she walked towards the exit. "We can't let them know the truth."

The nurse slowly walked out of the room, where I was anxiously hiding. Quickly, I walked beside her and felt faint as I noticed the names scrawled on the piece of paper.

Arendelle Hospital

Parents/ Guardians: Adgar and Iduna Winters

Child: Elsa/Eragna Winters

---- DREAM OVER ----

"Doctor Chris, she's waking up!"

"Calm down, Anastasia."

"What do you think she remembers?"

"Hopefully nothing important. Keep her here at all times, and make sure she doesn't get out of this room."

I clutched my head in pain, trying to suppress a groan. Pain shot through my arm and I faced upwards on the comfortable, white bed. The thin, pastel sheets that enveloped me in a tight cocoon kept me still in the bed. I slowly tried to lift my head, where I was met with two eerily familiar faces.

"Hello Anna," the doctor said. He grabbed a clipboard from beside him and took out a dark blue biro from his pocket. He scribbled down a few notes as he took quickly glances at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my bed, and waited for him to finish. Once he was done, I felt my shoulders relax, not realising that they were tense before.