6.

Elsa's P.O.V

At first, I was a little bit skeptical when Jack said he wanted to be friends. My heart was telling me to stop agreeing, but my brain was telling me to allow it. Isn't it crazy that normally it is the other way round? But I eventually did give him the benefit of the doubt and did allow him to be my Friend, but I will make sure that it will be nothing more. I can't afford to be heart broken.

Not again.

I had managed to survive eating lunch on my own, since at couldn't find Anna, and as I chewed on my pen in a boring Science lesson, the bell rang, signalling for the end of school.

"Okay class! Make sure that you remember to do your homework for Wednesday!" Mr. Fergus said. Once I had finished packing all of my bags, I bolted out the door, but as I was running, I slammed into someone and fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, scrambling up from the floor. Hey, I may be a Snow Queen, but at least I know some common curtesy.
The 'person' I had bumped into had an angry expression printed on her face.

"OH MY GOSH YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" A high pitched voice exclaimed. I looked up to find a caked faced girl wearing a short mini skirt and crop top glaring down at me, her eyes burning with anger.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry!" I grunted.

"Do you know who I am?"

I thought for a while.

"Umm, a bad SFX makeup school graduate?"

She gasped and said smugly, "I'm Maria!"

"So?"

"I'm the most popular girl in school!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes. Seriously, THIS was the most popular girl in school? Girl please.

"Ok?"

"REALLY? You should be bowing down at my feet! Worshipping the ground I walk on!"

I sighed angrily. Clearly this girl had read one too many cliché high school books, but if we were in a highschool story, she would definitely be the Sharpay.

"Well Maria, why don't you just run back to your little clown squad you got there and run back to the circus?" (I know I'm bad at comebacks!!!!!😂😂😅😅😅)

Clearly this girl wasn't having any of it, and she grabbed me with her perfect, manicured nails and slammed me into a locker. It took all of my strength to not use my powers to turn her into an ice statue.  She took a closer look at me and smiled.

"Hey, I know you. You're the newbie who's stealing MY Jackie away from me?"

I felt her nails dig deeper into my shoulders.

"HE'S MINE YOU IDIOT!"

Then she started to slap me repeatedly in the face, her goons holding me down as she did so. Then, just as I felt like I was about to black out, a flash of red flew across my vision, throwing Maria onto the ground.

The goons then let me go to help out Maria, who was clearly very injured, and the redhead grabbed my hand as we ran out of school.
"Are you okay lass?" She asked, touching my face.

I lightly smacked it away and gave a grateful smile. "I'm fine, thank you."

The redhead then held out her hand. "I'm Merida."

I accepted it. "Elsa."

"Hey I like you, maybe we should hang out sometime?" She asked.

At first, I was gonna decline, but since she just saved my butt, I decided to say yes.
"Great! See you tomorrow at lunch" she said.