16.

Jack's P.O.V

I was pretty mad at the bell. Why did you have to come in the worst possible moments? But what was really weird is that I swear that I saw something in Elsa's hand. It looked kinda like Snow...

Come on frost, you gotta be kidding me, of course she doesn't have ice powers. You're the only one in the world who does!

"Hey Jack! We're here,' Elsa said.
"Huh?" I mumbled.
She giggled. "Come on! We have to get to English!"
She grabbed my hand, and as she did so I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. What was happening?
I knew I had to tell her, and the guilt was starting to get a little bit overwhelming

We walked in and sat next to Merida and Eugene, who were going over something,and started to talk until the teacher came.
"Hello everyone!"
"Good morning Ms.Belle," everyone replied.
"So I hope that you all have brought in your scripts."
I saw Elsa's eyes widen in alarm and looked at me, panicked. I Esther's for her to calm down and grabbed the script from my backpack. She breathed a sigh of relief and slumped back into her seat, giving me a small smile.

Cute....

"Great! I see that we've all remembered. So first, I would like to have Alice and Harry show their script to us. Please can you both stand up in front of the class and tell us what your play is about!"

I saw Alice and Harry walk up to the front of the class, hand in hand. It was obvious they were dating.
"Hello everyone!" Alice said. "So our play is called 'Alice in Wonderland'."
"So this story is about a girl called Alice." Harry said.
"And if this wins then it would mainly be starring me," Alice interrupted, with a smug smile on her face.
"And it is about how she falls into a rabbit hole and into a place called Wonderland, and she to find her way back home, she must face ,any obstacles, one of them being facing the ruler of Wonderland, the Queen of Hearts." Harry continued. "And then at the end she wakes up as if it were all a dream, but there is a little surprise at the end which we won't mention."
We all clapped as they bowed together and returned to their seats. That was actually pretty good!

"Great job Alice and Harry! Okay, so now can I please have Jack and Elsa?" Ms.Belle said.
Elsa and I looked at each other nervously and walked up to the front of the class. I noticed that once we had gotten up to the stage,
"Okay, so here is our play," Elsa."So our play is called, 'When Snowflakes Fall' and it's about a queen, who has the ability to control ice and snow, but the problem is that she is too afraid to use them, and she locks herself away from the world, and she stays in her room with no one else to talk to."
"But then a Guardian comes," I said. "Who also has the ability to control ice and snow, but the thing is he can control it. He can also fly and notices the queen's absence. He offers to teach her how to control her powers and at first she says no, but as the two became closer, they both start to fall in love."
"But they do have to face many challenges, because evil spirits want to control their powers and their identities, but they both realise in the end that their love is the most powerful thing in the world, and together, they will be free." I finished.

At first, there was silence, but then the entire room erupted in applause.
"That was wonderful Elsa and Jack!" Ms.Belle said, wiping a tear from her eye.
Woah, was it really that sad?
"Thank you," we both said, flushing with pride, and we sat back down.
After Ms.Belle shushed the class, she sat back down in her seat and said, "okay, so please can Aladdin and Jasmine come up and tell us about their play?"

~1000 years later~

I was about to fall asleep, when suddenly, the bell rang.
"Okay! Everyone you can pack your things and leave, but can Elsa and Jack please stay behind?"
I looked at Elsa, confused.

What?

Once everyone had left, we both walked to Ms.Belle's desk.
"Yes Ms.Belle?" Elsa said nervously, fiddling with her fingers.
She smiled at us. "Don't worry you two, you aren't in trouble!"
We both relaxed.
"I just wanted to say, that I have chosen YOUR play for us to perform at the end of the year!"
We both stared at her in shock.
"What?" We both said.
Ms.Belle nodded. "But that's not all," she said. "I want you two to play the Guardian and the Queen!"
"WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?" We both exclaimed.

This wasn't good.

Hello people!
Did you like this chapter? Lol a bit cliché right? But I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope that you guys enjoyed it too! And thanks for over 80 reads!!! I'm so happy that you guys want to read this book! I hope that you guys like it because I really enjoy writing it!

So if you liked this chapter, or you want to send in feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT

And thanks for reading!
~Choco