46.

Eragna's P.O.V

Eragna!

Eragna!

Please listen to me! Listen to the storm!

"Shut up!" I whispered harshly to the little voice inside my head. "Don't make me regret my decision."

Eragna, you know it's wrong. I'm trying to help you!

"Shut up or Pitch will find out that you're not gone," I whispered.

So you all may be wondering why Elsa was still stuck in my head. Wasn't she supposed to be gone? Just a patch in my past that would soon be covered? Well, there are consequences when it comes to being a parasite. IM the parasite. I will ALWAYS need Elsa if I need to survive, no matter how much power is given to me. It's like she is the blood that runs through my veins, another soul that eats away at me. That's what I have always been jealous of when it came to Elsa and me. She could survive perfectly without me. SHE wasn't the parasite. She didn't need to rely on me for her life, yet I had to rely on her for mine.

"You okay, my dear?" Pitch asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled weakly and brushed his hand away. "I'm fine, just voices in my head. Is that even normal?"

He looked at me curiously, but then he cracked a smile. "I'm all too familiar with them. Don't worry, they grow softer after a while."

I'll never grow softer, Eragna. You and I both know what you're doing is wrong. You still have time! You can run and find your own happiness. Don't make the same mistake I did with Pitch. What would Mom and Dad say to this? You're dating their killer!

"Shut up!" I hissed. "I don't care about them. You were always the Favourite. They always gave you presents at Christmas, and what would they always say? "Oh, this gift is meant for both of you!" But Guess what? On the card it was only written for YOU. Not Eragna, just Elsa. Plain old Elsa. Do you know how it felt to be the outcast? Do you know what it was like to hide in the shadows for 17 years? I never had a childhood. I never got to be a proper teenager. But Guess what. I'll make sure I do."

The voice quietened down, it didn't say anything. I smirked and walked over to Pitch, who was busy wiring the machine.

"So, this will make me happy?" I asked, looking at the machine.

"Yes," he said. "Yes it will. And now that we don't have Elsa in the picture, we can finally be together. Just the two of us."

"Yeah," I laughed nervously. "Just the two of us."

Pitch will find out eventually, Eragna. Nothing is hidden forever. Soon the truth will come out.

I didn't say anything, and the voice stopped speaking. Even if Pitch find out, I still want to cherish the moments we have together before he does.

"Now," he said. He pulled a red lever beside him, and purple light formed in the center of the circular machine. Wind started to form, causing me to hold on to Pitch to steady myself. I blinded myself from the light, my eyes squinting.

"Come," he said. "Are you ready?"

Was I?

~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

"What are you talking about?!" I yelled as we jumped out of the taxi. We all headed back to the deserted school.

"What Pitch told me," Hiro explained. "Was that he wanted to kill Elsa the moment Elsa and Eragna were born. The moment he kills Elsa's body, Eragna's body will form and take control. The Elsa side of the two will perish, and only Eragna will remain."

I felt a large ball of panic form inside of me. I can't let my snowflake down. I've let her down so many times, but hopefully I could save her now. Hopefully WE could save her.

"We have to hurry!" I yelled. "Before they get through the portal!"

~~~~~~

Eragna's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" Pitch asked, holding out his hands.

I eyed it down, second guessing myself. Was this what I really wanted? Was this the thing I've desired for my entire life? Would this make me happy?

Listen to me.

Stop the storm.

Stop yourself.

You know what you're doing, you know what will happen if you go through with this!

Scowling, I took Pitch's hand. "I'm gonna do it anyway."

~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

We reached the gym. Kristoff slammed open the doors and we rushed to the stage. We ran behind the curtains, revealing Eragna and Pitch, about to jump into the portal.

"Eragna!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~

Eragna's P.O.V

"Oh no! They've found us!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

I tried to reason with her. "You know this is wrong. Stop the storm inside of you. Save yourself!"

She gave me a confused look. "You sound just like Elsa!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

"What?" I gasped, my eyes widening.

"Hurry!" Pitch said, tugging at Eragna's hand.

Slowly, she turned her head towards me and gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry."

And together, Eragna and Pitch jumped into the portal.

"NO!" I yelled.

They're gone.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
So here's another chapter, and I apologise for such a late update. I'll try to make more sooner. But here is the latest chapter! So what do you guys think of it? I just want to say that the disease that Elsa and Eragna have does not exist in real life, but there are some cases similar to it, but of course they are not the exact same disease that Elsa and Eragna have.

I also want to thank you guys for nearly 3k reads, you guys are the best! And I also appreciate the votes, they mean so much!

So yes! If you did like this chapter please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
                                            ~CHOCO