15- Saving a life

Start from the beginning

"Is this what Harlow wants, for you to give up on them?... Antonio! Think about what you are doing!" she yelled, shoving both pictures in his face. "LOOK AT THEM!" she demanded, when he wouldn't look.

He stood up taking the pictures away from Sadie, setting them down on the desk. His heart was pounding, and his fists pressed down on the desk, he lowered his head fighting back the tears. He felt relieved Sadie walked in when she did, and stopping him from doing something terrible. He thought, maybe it was a sign from Harlow, sending Sadie in his office when she did.

He really didn't want to end his life, but figured it would finally take the pain away for good. As he thought about it, and listening to Sadie yell at him, he knew he was in the wrong, and that he needed to snap out of the state of mind that he was in.

 As he thought about it, and listening to Sadie yell at him, he knew he was in the wrong, and that he needed to snap out of the state of mind that he was in

He turned to look at Sadie, and looked directly into her eyes. He saw terror and frustration in her eyes, and his heart started beating faster while looking at her. Without even thinking, he reached his arm round her waist and pulled her to him, using his other hand to cup the back of her head, he quickly pressed his lips against hers, kissing her hard. When she responded to his kiss, their kiss turned into a heated passionate kiss. He was out of breath and had to pull away. He leaned his head back to look at her, surprised she didn't resist him, and expected her to push him away, or slap him across the face.

She didn't say anything, and just looked at him. She was surprised, and shocked about him kissing her, and thought the kiss was nice. The way he kissed her, had her wanting more. He leaned in for another kiss, and while she kissed him back, it sent warm sensations throughout his body, as well as hers. His hands started roaming her back, pressing her tightly against him, exciting her more. The way he was kissing her, and how he was touching her, had her inner core throbbing with desire, and feeling wet below. She tightly wrapped her arms around him, kissing him with more urgency, and moaning as she felt the temperature rise inside her "Sadie." He moaned into her mouth.

He pulled away and cupped the sides of her face, and looked in her eyes. "WOW...." he said in amazement, and taking a deep breath. He felt like a whole different person after the kiss, and started thinking it was wrong of him to kiss her. "I'm so sorry, I probably shouldn't have kissed you like that... it just felt so right." he whispered, wiping her bottom lip softly with his thumb. He noticed her chest rising up and down fast, and looked back into her eyes. "To be honest, I expected a slap across the face."

She smiled at him, and wasn't sure what to say. She enjoyed the way his lips were pressed against hers, but she herself was unsure if it was right of them to kiss. "Promise me you'll get rid of that thing." she urged, pointing at the gun she set down on the desk. "And promise me, that you'll never think about doing anything like that ever again." she says, grabbing a fist full of his shirt, and pulling him to her while staring into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know that was stupid of me. It's just that every time I look at the girls, I see Harlow, and it kills me, it hurts. I've been feeling like I cannot go on without her." he said, sounding depressed.