Sorry...

~~~~CHARA'S POV~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~CHARA'S POV~~~~

"YOU IDIOT!!" Asriel yells at Sans.

I don't bother cussing him out anymore. I just rush out the door, ducking under Mom who's standing in the doorway in shock. "Frisk!!" I cry, swinging myself down the staircase.

"Shit!" I swear loudly as I see the front door swinging wide open. His shoes are missing and there's footprints in the snow... footprints that are quickly being filled up by fresh snow thatys falling from the sky.

It's below freezing out there, and all he has is that hoodie...

I don't even think about it before I'm struggling on my sneakers because my boots are no where to be found.

"chara, wait! it's freezing out there...Let me help-!" Sans calls, going down the stairs.

I don't even turn around as i flick him off while putting on my shoes. "I think you've done enough, Sans."

~~~Frisk's POV~~~

The chilly air sears my lungs as I run out the door...into what I realize is a blizzard.

I can't see more than a couple yards in front of me, but I keep running anyways.

"FRISK?!" I hear a shout, "FRISK WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Go away, Chara!" I shout back at her.

She runs towards my voice automatically. "Frisk!"

"STOP, Chara," I yell. "Leave me alone!!"

"You'll freeze out here-"

"Maybe that's what I want!!"  I snarl.

Suddenly we're face to face and she's  glaring at me.

"Oh no you freaking didn't!" She snarls back.

"Didn't what?" I say, eyes flashing. "I didn't just admit to being suicidal?!?"

Next thing I know I've been shoved and I'm on the ground. "Do you have ANY idea how much you mean to me, you DUMBASS!!??" She fumes. I've never seen her this angry, except maybe during Genocide... but that wasn't exactly for my well-being..

"I-" I start to retort, but she cuts me off. "NO SHUT THE HELL UP! DON"T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!"

I look at her with a mixture of self loathing and extreme annoyance. "NO YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" I scramble up and continues to run away from her with tears in my eyes.

"FRISK GET BACK HERE!!

"NO!"

I continue to run but slip on some ice. I hit my head on something below the surface of the snow. I see stars and black out.

*

    *

*

"ok you can come out now."